• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by WizardHazard

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Ranking the keyblade wielders from the strongest to the weakest my honest opinion!

Sora downplayers usually have no idea how power scaling work and can't even evaluate feats, this is the sad truth. Sora has defeated a being with Universal DC, he's the strongest character aside of X-Blade MX by feats and by scaling;
  2. W

Ranking the keyblade wielders from the strongest to the weakest my honest opinion!

Sora has literally defeated nearly every single character on this list, some of them were even AMPED. 1V1'd Aqua. 1V1'd Riku+Amp, twice. 1V1'd Terranort (Re:Mind, made him run away) 1V1'd Roxas. Why he is so strong doesn't matter, yes being connected to others make him stronger but he doesn't...
  3. W

Yozora's Actual Identity

Yozora is Noctis
  4. W

KH3 was just three original worlds away from surpassing 2FM.

-A fully expanded Twilight Town with Seifer and the gang, would have given meaning for the quest to find Roxas, we could have retraced his journey from KH2, looking for the mysteries as he once did, hell this could have even taken place in the OTHER Twilight Town rather than the real one. -A...
  5. W

Strongly disagree with all the lists that have been posted here, It's like you guys didn't play KH3's ending or something. S Tier -Master Xehanort (X-Blade) A Tier -Xehanort (Armored) -Sora B Tier -Mickey -Riku -Terranort -Lingering Will C tier -Terra -Aqua -Roxas -Vanitas -Eraqus D Tier...
Back