• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by witchprincess

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Away from the world

I guess it was time I started getting outside opinions again. so here is the beginning, and let me know what you think. Away From the World Lynn didn't know what to expect when the elevator door opened. It was only a two-story building and she saw no reason for there to be...
  2. W

Fanfiction ► Honesty and True Lies

alright, here's the third chapter of this story , and I know it's a lot longer than the others were, but, I'm also hoping that it will hold anyone that's interested in this long enough so I can actually start typing the next part. And Please, please, pretty please comment and tell me what you...
  3. W

I'm sorry to have taken so long in coming up with the next part but thank you for reading I hope you enjoy this next installment. chapter two The word rang loud and clear throughout Maghita’s head, but “come” had lost all meaning whatsoever. The child stood frozen watching the stake slowly...
  4. W

Okay let me just give a little bit of the setting to you before the story actually begins. think of a time before doctors, where healers that practiced understanding plants and their powers were your best chance of surviving if you ever got ill. Of course, many people knew that there was money...
  5. W

Fanfiction ► :... Of Angels, Demons and Everything In Between...: (A Modern KH Fic)

Okay , I've never been all that excellent with acronyms. do you mind helping me out on that last one? And I honestly don't see why the dear author just left us hanging for another month, except maybe because of school, with it being so cruel and all.
  6. W

Fanfiction ► Different side, slightly same story

Ya know what? I'm very discouraged by how I never seem to get a reply of any sort, so, I'm going to post this update, and if I don't get a reply by next week, this will have to be the last being that it's pointless to write a story just for yourself. ~~~ Dancing to this style had always been...
  7. W

Fanfiction ► Writers and Artists Participating in a Collab - Sign Up Here!

any chance you're willing to have another writer sign up? 'cause if so, I'm in!
  8. W

Okay , I 'm sorry for double-posting on my own thread and not have it be an update but I was hoping somebody, anybody willing to criticizewoud have posted something. Besides I just fixed the first one and didn't have enough time to add on more. so please, anybody.... :)
  9. W

Fanfiction ► :... Of Angels, Demons and Everything In Between...: (A Modern KH Fic)

you too? I can't I couldn't get on here sooner. I do, however, wish the author had been here more recently.
  10. W

this is just going to be a few chapters, because I don't have any inspiration right now for anything longer :) and yes, I realize that it is short. Time seemed to be at a standstill. A war had begun, but they still didn't know who or what they were fighting. For most at this point in time...
  11. W

actually, I think that's just how Silver is..., yes, no, maybe? I don't know, I'm just guessing ~_~
  12. W

Gah! I read this all in one day and am finally on the final page. ... I think I'm addicted to this story, so please update soon!
  13. W

Fanfiction ► The Storyteller

Sweet. I'm definitely interested in reading the next chapter.
  14. W

Fanfiction ► Would You Spare A Tear For A Demon?

So, where's the author? Because um, that's really the only way this would stay alive
  15. W

Fanfiction ► Return of the Cloaked Schemer Pt. 1: The World That Never Was

Um, how do I say this? Ah,yes... What's not to like? Honestly, I have never seen the likes of this type of writing before and now I wonder why. I personally think I sound extremely cheesy and pathetic everytime when I compliment someone like this, but that's the only way I know to get my point...
Back