• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by WishingStar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. WishingStar

If Disney never lost the rights to Tarzan, what games do you think Deep Jungle would've been in?

As much as I hated Deep Jungle's Boss in KH1 I LOVED the Tarzan movie (If you ignore the "Clayton killed via strangulation", which horrified me as a child and to this day) I always loved exotic fantasy places such as Abgrabah and Deep Jungle since I could never get a chance to explore such...
  2. WishingStar

Help for a writer wanting to improve?

Hello! I'm not sure how to ask this but here I go! I've always enjoyed writing since I was younger, I attempted to write several stories both fanfiction and original during my Highschool days, but gave up due to lack of ambition and self esteem. I would thus like to ask you great people on KHI...
  3. WishingStar

When you wish upon a star | Warning! Warning! Warning! Returning Member Approaching!

Heya! I'm a returning member~! Sadly I forgot my original account and email since it was so long ago when I joined. But heya! I'm on the KH 2.5 Hype Train! Unfortunately I do not own a ps3 nor a ps4 :c But one day I will! :'D Omg you don't know how excited I am to see Roxas in HD! <3 And just to...
Back