• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Wisdom Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Wisdom Form

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Well, when Master Xehanort stabs himself Terra's body is preserved with only two minor changes, his eyes and hair. Master Xehanort's body burst into light when he stabbed himself which means his soul also was preserved in Terra's body. So simply put Terra's soul was kicked out of his body and...
  2. Wisdom Form

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

My theory for the Mysterious Figure is quite an intricate one which may have been probably posted here before. This theory includes his key element and his weapons which all could giva hint to his true identity. His weapons bear a striking resemblance to Xemnas' Ethereal Blades. In particular...
  3. Wisdom Form

Why does everyone think days was such a bad game?

I hated this game cos' it took a while to come out, I also hated the panels configuration system. I would just hope that a game with the original levelling and ability system would appear for the DS.
Back