• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by winter sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

KHII Manga Vol 3-5 I GOT THEM!

when will you show the covers of the serires ive been dying to read them
  2. W

Zack being young

:cry:emo is so final fantasy
  3. W

KHRECOM anniversary

I got it when it came out in stors funnest game ever
  4. W

Sora and Namine (Spoilers)

maybe who knows but i do see what you mean lol
  5. W

Jesse McCartney returning for Birth By Sleep

Re: Jesse McCartney returning for BbS???? if he's not doing the recording for 358/2days who will be the voice for roxas
  6. W

Aqua

you have to be weird to first notice a female charecters clouthing changed
  7. W

Aqua much?

shouldn't all female charecters have breasts i dont see the excitment it's all fake anyways??
  8. W

Ven to Sora

wow now that you think of it. it makes alot of sens that ven knew sora would be the next keyblade weilder
  9. W

Radiant Garden?

maybe it was a floating castle then when it was taken over by darkness like it shows in kh2 it might have fell or somthing but that what i think
  10. W

Best new thing in KH2

my favorite would be the whole fighting sense with the new keyblades and the new final fantasy charecters ^_^
  11. W

keyblade synthesizing?

if only they made these keyblades in the moogle shops for the synthesizeing
  12. W

Who is going to be Xehanort

it's going to be mx who is going to be xehanort they have the same face voice and look
  13. W

Ansen the Wise & Kairi

it might be a slight chance that might be her grand father ???? but this is what my thinking is
  14. W

why ienzo is small in the scan of bbs

just one thing i may ask not to sound stupid but does any body know how to make thier own forums
  15. W

why ienzo is small in the scan of bbs

sense they are nobodys do they still age throughe the years cause look ienzo/zexion was yunger as a child in the photo i saw now look at him now but vexon still looks the same age????
Back