• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Wingring

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

HEEEEEEEELP!!!!

Did that For LAst Boss and Got to level 96, Kicked his Ass But Yeah Just Level Up and Make your deck Perffect For Her
  2. W

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion I wouldn't think we will be explore Castle Oblivion but if it does that would be intresting
  3. W

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion Don't you mean PSP or have I missed something
  4. W

New worlds

I would think cause those worlds have FF touch unlike the Disney worlds
  5. W

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Start Menu

I have to agree with eveyone else, It was very good for a fake
  6. W

New worlds

That would be great to see, I mean Sora as a toy would be awesome
  7. W

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion ah yes now I rememeber he did say that, HELL YEAH this is gonna rock
  8. W

Riku in COM

Didt he go there to destroy the darkness because he worked with them and they are part of his darkness
  9. W

NEW ENEMY SYMBOL!!!

then why put ''New ENEMY Symbol'' but whatever it is , it is a good find
  10. W

NEW ENEMY SYMBOL!!!

Why would they wear the enemys Symbol
  11. W

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion For sure but hopefully they will get it done sooner, I would say Coded would come out first then 358/2 days then Birst by Sleep
  12. W

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion thats a dreadfull thought, damn you -sigh-
  13. W

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion I just really want to get my hands on this game but it wont be here till like late 2008 I would say
  14. W

Kingdom Hearts DS

I wish it would be Wi-Fi so we could play on Co-op together because that would be awesome, of course I would be Saux all the time
  15. W

Most hated Organization Member

Vexen cause he sucks ass Favorite has to be Axel, saix and Roxas
Back