• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
WilliamTheWise
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• WHOA!!! avvy change!?! lol you had your old anny ever since i joined this site :)

how you been? and not trying to open old wounds, but how's your Xbox? surely it's fixed now...
    Thanks man, I just put in for a name change! I hope you like the name Ringleader Man because you better get used to itXD
    Because they're all whiny little bitches who don't appreciate having their theories disproved. <3
    U
    Ah, Thanks for the heads up about it. :eek: how long do you think it'll stay?
    hope it gets fixed for u!! the 360 i cool and all, but i jus culdnt stand having it constantly break.

a friend of mine has one, it broke once, he sent it in, weeks later got one back, it broke :/ and he had to wait even longer.
    U
    I like it so far, can't say anything bad about it besides this "Notifications" thing keeps saying i have an unread message but i don't. D: But other then that it's awsome. Araliya is helping me out. :p
    U
    Joined your FC This morning. xD Didn't know you had one or i would have joined sooner!
    U
    I just went over it not to long ago, and thanks for the reminder last thing i need is to get banned after first week. :p
    wait, i thought ur xbox broke weeks, and i'll stretch it to even a month or two, ago? still not fixed?
    halo is beast

and i started creed at friends house
    omg those details are ...beautiful...and the areas are SOOO huge!!
    twilight princess, mario kart, and strikers for wii
    already beat galaxy

and for PS2 mainly kingdom hearts and any rpg i can get lol not much tho, mostly borrow games wen i'm bored.

u?
    which samus and which link? cuz i'm also good w/ zero suit, but put samus in my hands and the fight wont last long for me...
    and young link cuz he's faster.
    hey, do u actually use captain falcon? i used to use him in the original super smash bros, but lost interest in the new ones (go jigglypuff/bowser/kirby)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back