• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by williams358/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

KH 358/2 Days Acting

i'm sure you can learn more abilities like the combo plus's and other special attacks. if not, then the gameplay will be horrible.
  2. W

KH 358/2 Days Acting

Im excited as hell, i can't wait to play as roxas again. But i really want to play as xaldin, he's awesome.
  3. W

KH 358/2 Days Acting

I don't know, they're starting to confirm returning voice actors. So i assume they'll start sometime in the next couple months.
  4. W

the tragic ending...

That's not out of the question, we are talking magic, disney and kingdom hearts. so anything could happen.
  5. W

Why would it matter if Roxas interacted with Disney characters more directly?

Maybe the organization just wants to keep a low profile while roxas collects hearts from beating the heartless?
  6. W

Theories on Terra, Aqua and Ven's connection to Sora, Kairi and Riku.

Im talking about the one in final mix+, i think he may be talking about the one after kh2. EDIT: ok, thats all cleared up. then yes, nomura had no clue what they looked like after kh2. And yea, i thought it was the future too.
  7. W

Why does roxas appear to fight sora?

For some reason, im highly skeptical of the whole keyblades splitting thing. it just doesn't make very much sense to me. I mean sure, roxas's case makes a little sense.
  8. W

nomura knew, all three of their faces were shown in the exact same trailer.
  9. W

ok, now help to understand this. If riku's keyblade has 4 forms, how can it retain more than 1 form at the same time if splitting keyblades isn't possible? of course if keyblades can split, then your idea is perfectly logical. But if more than one keyblade can have the same master, then how...
  10. W

im with you on this, im really confused on how splitting keyblades works.
  11. W

yo, i gotta sig you could use. pm me if you wanna try it out.
  12. W

If all those keyblades didn't mean anything, then why did they include them in the trailer? And what happened to them all?
  13. W

I like this idea, it makes a lot of sense when it comes to symbolism.
  14. W

I just want there to be more people in general with a keyblade. So i can see more epic battles.
Back