• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Wilford111

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Wilford111

KH MoM Synthesis Guide

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DwkD-4bYV4b-QOdeU6tDcGmmCicWgvOI6NAkkfvf_w0/edit#gid=0 Hello there. Above is a link to a synthesis guide I created to help me fully complete the game, without going back to the same three songs the game references to get specific synthesis items...
  2. Wilford111

Rank the Absent Silhouettes & Data Rematches from Easiest to Hardest

Absent Silhouettes 1. Lexaeus 2. Marluxia 3. Zexion 4. Vexen 5. Larxene Data Rematches 1. Marluxia 2. Lexaeus 3. Luxord 4. Demyx 5. Mansex 6. Roxas 7. Zexion 8. Saix (without using the Peter Pan trick) 9. Axel 10. Larxene 11. Xigbar 12. Xaldin 13. Vexen Marluxia is actually my favorite Data...
  3. Wilford111

Semi-consistent crash...?

Not sure what to call this, but I've tried looking up this crash but I can't find it anywhere. I may be the first person to report it, but anyway... I was grinding for exp, switching back and forth between Castle Town and the Depths of Darkness. To the point, the game has crashed twice on me...
  4. Wilford111

Dream Venturer: Excerpt

The following is something I felt compelled to write after lying in bed, trying to get to sleep. For some reason the best ideas come to me in this situation. What I wrote isn't very long, it's just what came to me. I plan to insert this into a much larger story that I've been brainstorming for...
  5. Wilford111

Whats the best way to go about platinuming BBS?

It's Critical difficulty. However, from my experience, you really shouldn't start with that difficulty unless you are very familiar with the game. If you aren't I suggest doing Standard or Proud before tackling Critical. Beyond that though, I can't really help you. I'm in the same boat as you...
  6. Wilford111

Y'all are lyers. Sephiroth is WAY harder in this game.

It's a metaphor, meaning "I don't understand how you can think that". I guess it isn't universal.
  7. Wilford111

Alright, so as a sort of epilogue I suppose, I ended up completing Jiminy's journal on my Proud save file (meaning I did indeed defeat Sephiroth and Terra). and I decided to do a Critical playthrough. After beating the game I immediately went for Terra and beat him in maybe 45 minutes. After...
  8. Wilford111

Yeah I'm comparing 2.5 to 1.5. By the way, I tried again while in Limit Form and I still lost. Am I doing the wrong limit? I'm just doing the first one... I think it was called Sonic Blade? I still got creamed. By the way I'm currently level 75. Does that have something to do with it?
  9. Wilford111

I've heard people saying for years that Sephiroth is an easier fight in Kingdom Hearts II than he is in the first game. Well I just fought Sephiroth for the first time, and retried probably about 8 times now, and I can't beat him. I beat Sephiroth from the first game on my first try. I think...
  10. Wilford111

Is there a chatroom?

Just wanted to know if KHInsider has a chatroom, and if not... can we have one? :D Thanks!
  11. Wilford111

Mrs. Potts weirdness [glitch]

Oh... I didn't even know you could leave the area! I actually quit the game without saving XD oops.
  12. Wilford111

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- games included?

To put it simply - HD 1.5 ReMIX Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - Full Game Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories - Full Game Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Cutscenes HD 2.5 ReMIX Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - Full Game Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix - Full Game Kingdom Hearts Coded - Cutscenes
  13. Wilford111

Mrs. Potts weirdness [glitch]

Hey, I don't know where else to post this, but since I found it in KHIIFM, I figured this would be the best spot until a mod moves it or something. Nothing big, just that I found a glitch in KHIIFM. This is the first game-breaking glitch I've found in the entire series... should I feel special...
  14. Wilford111

My biggest worry with KHIII...

I recently watched this video and... he makes some extremely good points. If what he's saying is true, then I'm very afraid for how KHIII is going to turn out... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2gC0UzCffw Q2gC0UzCffw
  15. Wilford111

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - The Drake Bell Speculation thread I just had a thought. I don't know if anyone's talked about this, but wouldn't it be cool if Christopher Lloyd played Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts III? Do you think he could make his voice sound like Leonard Nimoy?
Back