• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by whitemushroom2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

A Limited Edtion Kingdom Hearts 2 Stragy Guide

I've never heard of a special edition strategy guide before, but If there is such thing as one, I'm gonna get it! I love the pics!
  2. W

Im gonna break this f**kin gameboy I hate Marluxia

I was around level 80 when I beat him. Actually, I think he's easier than some of the other bosses. You only have to card break some of his more powerful attacks and you will be fine. But, be sure to have lots of level 9 and 8 cards in your deck, and 4 or 5 healing cards (high level).
  3. W

jack sparow's world

What are you saying? If it's about my name, it's because I think the white mushroom heartless are awsome.
  4. W

jack sparow's world

Good question . . . . . unfortunatley, i have absolutley no clue.
  5. W

What is it about kingdom hearts...

i liked how FF characters and new characters (KH) were mixed. i also love the story line. for some reason, i keep humming the music from it and it drives my brother crazy.
  6. W

riku VI

sorry 4 the double post. i need 2 get used to this new forum style. I will probably get more cp because i have enough hp (more than enough) and only like 825 cp.
  7. W

riku VI

OMG!!! i can't beat him either! me and one of my brother's friends are there. and he is on level 62!
  8. W

One Winged Angel Card

don't u have 2 beat marluxia then go back 2 twillight town? i haven't got it yet either, but i think that's what it says in the guide book.
Back