• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by whiskeyii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Regarding Fanfictions and Plagiarism...

So, recently I've been perusing through various discussions regarding Cassandra Clare/Claire, a Big Name Fan responsible for the Draco Trilogy, and now her own published novels, the Mortal Instruments series. Now, admittedly, I have not read the Draco Trilogy. However, during my search, I found...
  2. W

Plagiarism or Not?

So, recently I've been perusing through various discussions regarding Cassandra Clare/Claire, a Big Name Fan responsible for the Draco Trilogy, and now her own published novels, the Mortal Instruments series. Now, admittedly, I have not read the Draco Trilogy. However, during my search, I found...
  3. W

Beta readers?

Is there a place to find beta readers on here somewhere? I can't find a category for that....
  4. W

Fanfiction ► The Fan-Fic Writer's Moving Sidewalk

This...might not be the right place to ask this, but is there a place on this forum where I can request a beta reader? I'm a little new to the forum section (you know the drill: long time lurker, few time poster).
  5. W

Implied Duality of Kingdom Hearts

Hey, everybody. Long time lurker here, so if this post is in the wrong section feel free to move it. Okay, onwards! Considering the dual nature of the Kingdom Hearts universe, like the existence of Heartless and the Princesses of Heart; or the "World of Light" vs. the "World of Darkness," I...
Back