• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Wheepop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

I cant beat axel!

It is a website with FAQ/walkthroughs on it, as well as general information on games. If you just type "ign" into a search engine, it will come up. You could also try GameFAQs or Gamespot.
  2. W

358/2 Days Official Strategy Guide by BradyGames [PINOCCHIO WORLD INCLUDED??]

I love getting guides, even if I really don't need them. I like both looking at them and reading them. I have all three of the previous ones, although my friend ripped the cover off my KH1 guide :(. Edit: Yeah that is right, but the lack of Sephiroth got them Final Mix, which was much better.
  3. W

Gamestop Bonuses

Me too, I'll be pretty upset if I don't. Well, not overly upset, it is just a poster and some postcards, but still...that would be like being punished for pre-ordering it too early.
  4. W

Your Favorite ► Favorite Rollercoaster?

My personal favorite is Kingda Ka at Six Flags, NJ. I love the feeling when it gets over the top and starts going down. I was extremely angry this year since it was closed the day I went to Six Flags.
  5. W

Coded's platform?

So would I! XD I really would want it to be on a platform other than a phone, I just don't like games that take a large amount of time on the phone. I would want it for PSP or DSi.
  6. W

what did you most like about kh2

I liked the drives, but overall the game was way too easy. The combos looked pretty cool, and so did the reaction commands, although I though they made some battles too easy.
  7. W

reverse/rebirth

I liked it, there was less Disney filler than Sora's story, so what I actually cared about (the Castle Oblivion storyline) went faster.
  8. W

am i the only one...

Wow, I have like 10 of these on my Re:COM file... I never had a problem getting Gravity, but I never used it. On the other hand, I could buy all of the magic packs from a moogle, and not get a SINGLE Cloud summon. I only have 2.:(
  9. W

Your lowest level

It was 42 on Normal, and 50 on Proud. The last boss wasn't really that hard.
  10. W

Level at Destiny Islands

I was at level 10...my cousin actually went to LV 100, I saw his game afterwards. That is one of the most boring things to do that I could possibly think of while playing this game.
  11. W

A Challenge (to anyone)

I've been reading all of the battles for a while, and decided that I wanted to take a shot at it. Rules: The same as posted in the rules thread, no godmodding, powerplaying, etc. And try to stay active as well. Location: Pretty simple, just an open field at around midday. My Character...
  12. W

Most Unique/Interesting Boss Battle

What boss battle in any game stood out as unique, interesting, or challenging in a refreshing way to you? Personally, I thought the battle with Psycho Mantis in Metal Gear Solid was a simple, but frustrating twist. I only found out to use a controller in the second port after picking up the...
  13. W

CoM vs. Re:CoM

For some reason, I was horrible at the GBA version. It took me forever to beat. I beat Re:COM in 2 days, plus it has the great cut scenes and new addons, so I'd have to say I prefer Re:COM.
  14. W

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

I could have sworn he would have died...but it is Disney, so he didn't. It kind of reminded me of that scene in Hot Fuzz, with the falling rock. Also, Sora's reaction to Riku as opposed to Kairi was pretty gay. And Goofy humped Sora's face at the end, lol.
  15. W

South Park or Family Guy?

This has become a heated debate between my friends and I. I personally like South Park better. I have Kyle, Kenny, Cartman, and Stan as stuffies in my room.
Back