• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by whatpower

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

How did Axel do it?

because hyperbolic time chamber.
  2. W

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

Somebody message Big Q on Facebook or something and ask if he's started any work as well pl0x.
  3. W

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Jump Festa Trailer

Can someone dub it in english please like the TGS one?
  4. W

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Japanese Release Date Announced!

Can't stop staring at this here it looks so sexy seeing all those logos together like that with the timeline bars. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  5. W

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Japanese Release Date Announced!

Oh man it'd be amazing for 2.5 to be announced at JF. I was expecting it at TGS 2013 but that line up there really got my hopes up.
  6. W

EU Version of DDD only with English, French and German subtitles.

Yes, and the younger you are the easier ;). I think the pinnacle age to efficiently learn new languages is 21, after that it becomes difficult.
  7. W

mm, fair enough. Well, was just trying to give good advice. No point in giving people empty and weightless comfort that won't be of any benefit to them. It'll make you feel better in the short term but provides nothing for the long term.
  8. W

Indeed, but the second message of my post was that if you really love something deeply, you should go to new heights to acheive that thing and challenge yourself. Ofcourse, many don't need to learn the english language, but wanting to play this game IS a "need", and so instead of crying about...
  9. W

C'mon dudes and dudettes, let this be your motivation and an incentive to master the english language. After all, it is a universal language and learning it will help you sometime somewhere along your life whether to get a job or other things, so look on the bright side and relax ;).
  10. W

Kingdom Hearts 3D Available For $30 at Newegg 5/23!

Is it the same deal for newegg.ca? (For Canada).
  11. W

What order should I replay the games in?

Now that 3D is around the corner I want to catch up on all the games (I've already beaten all of them). Which would be the best replay order? Chronological or Release order? I was thinking that Release order would be better, except for Days, which I would think would be best if played right...
  12. W

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced The hardcase skin cover alone is enough to pull me in on this, nice bundle.
  13. W

KH3D in Nintendo Power April 2012!

Is Nintendo Power a North American magazine?
  14. W

KH3D Event to be held March 3rd + Memoirs menu in Kingdom Hearts 3D!

A whole entire event dedicated to KH3D? This I've GOT to see.
  15. W

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

My apologies, I should've been clearer with my words. I meant that from a storywriter's point of view that's the main reason for D+G's inclusion and the inclusion of the world as a whole. But speaking game-wise, ofcourse Nomura will have a good reason for them to be there plot-wise and whatnot.
Back