• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by WhatAHag!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. WhatAHag!

Am I the only one who....

like KH2? Like, a lot? The first one was amazing, but the 2nd one gave me this warm fuzzy feeling. especially when sora and riku came home.
  2. WhatAHag!

hey there!!

I've been on this site for like, half a month but i still haven't gotten too many friends! i love meeting people! i'm really super friendly! i have a short temper though. just a warning. i'd do ANYTHING for my friends. trust me. I like indie music :3 get to know meeee!!! :D my names sophia...
  3. WhatAHag!

What's your favorite Kingdom Hearts game and why?

Don't say Birth By Sleep cause we all know thats gonna be everyone's new fave ;) i cannot wait!! Mine would have to be the first one...or the second one. I like the second one cause its a lot more emotional than the first one but the first one gives me that sense of adventure that I love :D...
  4. WhatAHag!

What are your theories on KH3

What do you thinks gonna happen?
  5. WhatAHag!

Kingdom Hearts BBS Final Mix on the 3DS?

I'm buying BBS but I'm borrowing my friends PSP to play it because I've been saving up for the 3DS (so i could play re:coded :p) so I'd be pretty dang happy!!! Either way, I can't wait for BBS!
  6. WhatAHag!

What do you think well happen in the next Kingdom Hearts? (not re:coded or BBS)

What do you think will happen?? :)
Back