• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by WerewolfNobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

High School of the Dead

Discuss the zombie apocalypse here!
  2. W

^_^ | The Elorah Fanclub | ^_^

Okay seriously, why did no one recreate this club?._. The Elorah Fanclub! 'cause honestly, she's bloody awesome. Members: WerewolfNobody Bumblebee Ziz Nelo Angelo Reflection Midnight Star
  3. W

Wow.

I've been here a year and four days.
  4. W

Level 99 Roxas

well you'll need to kill 333334 dusks...
  5. W

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

everything's too easy. especially the bosses.
  6. W

The Dragon Cave Thread - v.2

I figured that the last thread was closed purely because people were spamming about their eggs, so yesh. Don't spam. Post your eggs here!
  7. W

Help/Support ► So

oh my god... I never even knew Proline, but this is just horrible. Rest in peace, and may you be happy and free in afterlife Proline.
  8. W

name changes

His other's name is Ale. Nomura confirmed it. close thread plz.
  9. W

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

I've made seasalt ice cream before. I put too much salt. it tasted horrible >_<
  10. W

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

Bah, the difficulty. Well really the lack of. When Goofy didn't stay dead. When the 1000 heartless battle was easier than blinking. The fact my fricken game file can't accept the fact I've got all the things I need to create the Ultima Key.
  11. W

Answer this...

If you travelled to the future and killed your future self, would it be considered suicide or murder?
  12. W

Back!

W00T! All the assignments and other such important things for school are all finished, and now we're just back on to normal, boring school work... for about two more weeks then it's all different stuff. So I've allowed myself to come back on KHI! and for all those who know the other reasons...
  13. W

Gone.

The Bad News: Yeah, I'm leaving KHI. I wanna make the best of my last term of year 7. So I'm gonna study hard and not get distracted by this site. Which is kind of why I haven't been on so much lately Paoupu, make sure the fanclubs, games and Blood of Darkness don't die :P I'm gonna miss you...
  14. W

Saved By Mickey anyone?

hmm... about... two times?
  15. W

Most Annoying Heartless

I liked using my fire attacks. So any that had Fire resistance pissed me off.
Back