• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
wayfindingstars
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• psst, if it's not approved it's okay, thank you. I just wanted to take my chances is all. at least the original is still there, for if and when some soul will look thru it patiently.
    November 2017 and we're approaching the holiday events, we switched Unions now!!! We're in Anguis Union now!! PLease active core hardcore players, come to usss.
    Hello hello! It's October now and so much has changed since March. We have pets now! :)

We are formally known as Naminé's Squad, now we are Thalassa Souls. I hope after reading the tumblr page, maybe you'll consider joining us, you can always tap my id into the search bar thing in the game and check out the party and party members.
    EVERYONE considering my party invite offer. Yes to this day, I'm still looking for and accepting active players. We have a pretty good friendly group and even a discord server now for those who'd like it.
    Hi ... I was wondering if you are still looking for members. I have been in two parties. Just hit my 220 day mark and my rank is B right now. Slow week. I am and have been admin for about 200 of those days, all with the second team, but lately I've found our leader is giving out admin or "moderator" badges like crazy and each mod has a different outlook on the way things should be. No united front. So... I am currently Leopardos but don't remember even choosing this in the beginning... if you are still looking for members... would I be able to change this to Vulpes?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back