• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by |Way.To.Dawn|

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

Re: KH3D TGS Trailer now with English Subs! It would explain how Ventus, Aqua and Terra had "special powers" such as Ventus's Wing Blades and power attacks that Sora and Riku couldn't master before. Birth By Sleep's "Sleep" concept is different then this one, being reborn- Riku and Sora's...
  2. W

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

Re: KH3D TGS Trailer now with English Subs! Well great! Glad a trailer with English subs was released, good to see what they had to say. My reinvented conversation for the trailer: "Riku: But but, I chose the path to darkness I... *gasp* I-I I'm NOT WORTHY!! *bawls* Sora: *rolls eyes*...
  3. W

WTD's Thread

All art is taken off, sorry I gotta leave.
  4. W

Ah Intro *ahem*...

Hello, I'm new here and glad to be a part of the KH Insider Forum. :cool: Hope this place is as good as it looks ;)
Back