• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Way to Dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

All Cards Aquired

ok since u have all the cards i got a question. under the attack card thing in the card index, there are like six more attack cards than there should be. like ive got em all up to the oblivion and i think there should be only the ultima weapon, the diamond dust, and the one winged angel left...
  2. W

Theroy of 358/2 Days Title

This is a really LAME idea: OK how about the 358 days that Roxas is in the orginization all portrayede in 2 DAYS (48 hrs) of gameplay?
  3. W

KH2 and 385/2 Roxas Keyblades

OK in KH2 Roxas has DUAL keyblades, Oathkeeper, and Oblivion, right? So... WHY does he only have the ONE Kingdom Key in all of what we've seen of KH 358/2 Days? Yes, I DO realize that he only weilds one in that fake Twilight Town, but what about O & O that he uses when he's fighting for the...
  4. W

Possible names for E.S.

possibly Aether or Aetherius (meaning heaven), Caelum (maning sky), or Aestus (meaning fire)
Back