• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Wave57

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Wave57

Any tips for the last Atlantica gummi mission?

I did this mission, and it was the hardest by far. You want a small ship yes. But you also want health. Equip 6 thunders and 2 meteors, these weapons are most preferred. Shield and transform is absolute, once you hit 260, transform into a large healthy ship with max speed and haste2 (hopefully...
  2. Wave57

Which Level 3 Gummi Ship Mission is somewhat easy?

Oh, and where is Monstro in your game? Before Halloween Town or Atlantica? Edit: Atlantica will make you scream if Monstro is in your way. Imagine getting to the point goal in Atlantica mission 3, only to be stopped by Monstro. If this is the case, I'm sorry. (But you can do it!)
  3. Wave57

Be warned, Atlantica is the hardest. Traverse Town is a walk in the park compared to Atlantica.
  4. Wave57

Yes. Every single one. GameFaqs has an excellent guide one doing all of the missions. GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts (PS2) Gummi Ship Mission Guide (Final Mix) by Primum Mobile It may help. ;)
  5. Wave57

After doing it so many times you will indeed memorize the path. No problem, the gummi missions are a huge pain.
  6. Wave57

Ice Titan - What do?

Re: Ice Titan- What do? NEVER cast Aero magic. The little spears only come to you when you don't have Aero in use. Just block those smaller ones like everyone else said, maybe equip Ragnarok if you have it and any/all air combo pluses.
  7. Wave57

Should be only as wide and tall as your cockpit(Any cockpit), so a 2x2 square. Put Haste2, Holy, and 2 wing gummis behind it and that should be all you need. Edit: Here is a video showing the mission. He did add a radar gummi which is completely unnecessary though. Edit2: I did this mission...
  8. Wave57

Leveling Pace Question

No problem! It's a bit tough early on, but once you hit that 40 mark it'll start to pay off.
  9. Wave57

Re: which Level 3 Gummi Ship Mission is somewhat easy? It is the hardest part of that mission, but there is a spot just right where you can go through. At the very top or side, just in between the panels and the unbreakable boundary. Make your ship long and narrow. I just recently finished...
  10. Wave57

Synthesis Progression Help

There are also some of the mini-boss heartless which will require you to have a high MP (Like the sniperwilds and the Pink Agaricus). So make sure you equip accessories and weapons as needed. :P
  11. Wave57

Leveling Pace Question

Dawn: 1-40 is faster than normal, 40-100 is slower than normal. Midday: Normal leveling pace. Dusk: 1-40 is slower than normal, 40-100 is faster than normal. There are more benefits to dusk though, in that it will take 10,000~ less exp to hit 100 than dawn. Edit: If you are going for a speed...
  12. Wave57

Extra things in Wonderland

I think some you need high jump and glide. I'd come back after you get those.
  13. Wave57

11 years later: What are you doing differently for your HD playthrough?

I'm doing pretty much what I did when I replayed KH a couple years ago. +Shield/-Staff. The difference this time is I picked to travel at night so I don't have to get quite as much exp. Aiming to get 100% so I can get the full FM experience. Edit: After I get all of the trophies I might try a...
  14. Wave57

What are your concerns with 2.5?

My thoughts exactly. I was really peeved when I learned that I had to beat KHFM three times and KH:ReCoM 6 times. There is no way I would have the patience to play through BBSFM 12 times, even if it is Kingdom Hearts.
  15. Wave57

I think I'm addicted to this game!

Cleared the game on proud, am level 54. Working on 100% right now. I just now cleared through the game on Beginner getting my trophies for not dying, not changing equipment and beating the game in under 15 hours, yay! I'm excited to complete KH:FM as I have completed the original KH as well...
Back