• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Water Dancer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Unbirths/Unborns

Hmm what if Xion is like Sora's memory of the people of importance in KH . it could be memories of Kairi and Ansem-Rikku combined. that would explain her tan skin (like Ansems)
  2. W

kh2 on ps3?

careful though. some other ps2 games might not work on the PS3 and plus youll need to buy a memory card adapter so u can transfer your save data's to the PS3
  3. W

Just Wondering....?

umm think its a rumor becoming a reality. people are talking bout it seriously so just wait and see i surpose
  4. W

Organization...not too smart?

i was just wondering the Org were trying to make a giant heart to get hearts themselves right? then why didn't they go after the princesses? this probably ends up being a stupid question. but hey im a pretty stupid guy lol
  5. W

yen sid's secret

i always thought that castle had a bad vibe (lol i sound like a hippy) i think they sound put him as an important character otherwise Mickey will be the only one in BBS
  6. W

Nomura Confirmed only two ways to travel between worlds, so...

maybe they use some sort of transport with wheels. because on some of the gummi ship routes in kh2 there are ancient roads. Or perhaps they use a train like the one that takes you to Yen sid's castle. just some thoughts
  7. W

Dam Wii Fans

Just wondering. whos sick of dam Wii fans saying stuff like. "OMG KH would be so cool on Wii. you could like swing the remote to attack with the keyblade! Yea lets just kill the whole originality of the KH battle system! :thumbdown: i hope im not they only one whos sick of this :bored:
  8. W

The Rules of The Keyblade Bearers and Masters, possibly shown in BBS?

thing is though. Every world Sora and co, theystuck their nose into that worlds problems and nothing bad happened. i think they need to do a world where consequences for Sora helping out is showed
  9. W

New BBS Interview

:lol: and they say getting drunks a bad thing!
  10. W

New BBS Interview

BBS is gona be awesome! i cant wait to go to olympis. i wonder if they will let you got to places like Disney castle and twighlight town?
  11. W

New symbol?

yet........................................ i had to add so many dots to get past the minimum 25 characters per post :blush:
  12. W

the intro and how he got there.

I always thought that its was some path just outside of Disney Castle and oblivion castle was in the world in which the dark portals go through, "the world in between" or something like that and the Org member pushed Sora and co into a dark portal
  13. W

Interesting pictures

ok well i was studying carefully the pictures from the scans on the games. i wasnt too interested in coded or 358/2 days, bout i found some rather interesting things in the BBS scans first of all (and probally the most important) was the emblem i saw on Ven and Terra's clothes...
  14. W

Roxas and Ven resemblance (Don't flame)

Bloody hell starting threads like this should be as bad as swearing on a forum! If you can read then you would know that normua said the 3 characters (Ven Terra and Aqua) are neeeeeewwww. im thinking hes related to him somehow because the clothes and all but he positivley is not Roxas! ok...
  15. W

The name "Xehonart" theory

ok i got a theory on how Terra took the name of Xehonart.. :idea: What if Xehonart wasnt a name, but a rank. Considering that this is set near the "Keyblade War" im thinking Xehonart is a rank like Commander or Major in the army. It would make sense since U.E.M's called "Master Xehonart" because...
Back