• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by warboyX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Fanfiction ► Without The Heartless (AGAIN)

whoa.... I want it! I can't wait to see this thing... Say "Hi" to Gabe fer me will ya?
  2. W

why isnt there a wth 3 again? I forget.
  3. W

GABE!!! I miss reading the WTH 3! I miss coming home from school and seeing if anyone posted! And what about all the shooting, punching and noogying?!?!
  4. W

Wait!!! You Left The Forums??! Are You Gonna Make Wth 3.0???? Plz Dont Leave!!!
  5. W

Fanfiction ► Destiny Islands: Before the darkness

well.... dont know if im gonna keep writing.... Kinda bored... doesnt look like ppl care anyway.. xD....
  6. W

alright...... Well then. Cant wait for kh2.. Congratulations on ur marriage.
  7. W

Its.... Over... Oh god... Its actually over... I cant believe it... hey, gabe... why wait for kh2? why not just wait for march? or dont wait at all... WHY TORTURE US WITH PATIENCE?!?!
  8. W

great chapter gabe.. A bit short. But still its always good. Hope you get your relationship back to normal.
  9. W

ewwww.....lol... great catfight gabe!
  10. W

ummmm.... gabe just said Tyra isnt going to die.. PLEASE DONT KILL ME!
  11. W

ummmm... I wasnt talking about you.... I was just saying that... I mean Akira all old and moldy and rotten... ewwww... not referring to you.
  12. W

About Roxas' English Voice... ^^;

im sorry-- DID YOU CALL KINGDOM HEARTS A GEEKY VIDEO GAME?!?!? GRRRRRR...... I'm just saying. No offence to all out there. I do NOT agree wit Jesse mcccaartni...mahcart ni.. mycartsknee...micarty..... macaroni... well. you get the point.
Back