• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Wahm-bulence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Wahm-bulence

100 Floors: Avatar Sector Question

I've been working up to getting 100 floors on the avatar sector. I used the 'second DS in tag mode' method to get about 50 but then stopped receiving them and soon learned it was because that was the limit for the 'preset avatars' (Ones that look like org.xiii members etc.) So I then used the...
  2. Wahm-bulence

itt: e3 questions are answered!

Sweet thanks :D There was in interview way back that talked about interactive aspects, and it was hard to tell if they were referencing KD3D or Versus :P
  3. Wahm-bulence

itt: e3 questions are answered!

(I'm probably behind on the times for this but,) I'd assume the demo had cutscenes right? Did they have the so called 'interactive' aspect?
  4. Wahm-bulence

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced Maybe it's just me, but the online store just has it listed as "not available online" :/ I've never pre-ordered online though, so I'm could just be doing it wrong
  5. Wahm-bulence

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced So I can't even order it online anymore... cool. So have we passed the time where they would've announced a limited edition 3DS bundle? I hate to ask but what are the chances we'll get one?
  6. Wahm-bulence

BradyGames To Be Releasing KH3D Guidebook!

I don't usually because of the cost and he fact that everything I'd need is on the internet... BUT I HAVE A CHAPTERS GIFT CARD BOO-YAH
  7. Wahm-bulence

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Aha sweet. I was afraid they were going to switch voice actors on us. My math on this is bad, it they are recording now what would be a reasonable release date?
  8. Wahm-bulence

Possible KH:eD english release date?

This image was floating around tumblr, thought I'd bring it here The list looks official, but JANUARY 1ST 2013 (noooooo) You think it's a placeholder, or is it legit?
  9. Wahm-bulence

When KH3D comes out in Japan, will you spoil yourself?

I'm pretty much guaranteed screwed because of Tumblr, but I won't figure out the plot in its entirety before I play. (Whoops BBS)
  10. Wahm-bulence

KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed + Edition info!

Re: KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed! AMAZING O.O I want to know what it in the mystery box ~ I never pay much attention to release bundles etc. but does America ever get the same bonus' as Japan?
  11. Wahm-bulence

Preorder KH3D from Gamestop!

Canadian site has a release date of July 1st, but that seems like a placeholder as well. I'm so hoping they will just have a bundle with the actual 3DS, cause this is pretty much the only reason I'm getting one.
  12. Wahm-bulence

KH3D Famitsu Article (Now with scans!)

Cannot. Focus. On. Anything. Else.
  13. Wahm-bulence

Re: KH3D Famitsu Article My internet browser crappily translated the whole article and it mentioned Dumbo's world!! I can't wait till it's fully translated and everything makes sense xP
  14. Wahm-bulence

Re: KH3D Famitsu Article From the site. WHOOO. I want to see Neku's cat-partner-thing ^^
  15. Wahm-bulence

KH3D shown briefly on 3DS conference

Yeah I'm not sure if it was a new outfit or more like a drive form. His pants were glowing too much for me to tell, everything was red... Did anyone else see that in first the part it looks like Goofy and Donald in the party but around 5:33, it changes, they get more blue and it doesn't really...
Back