• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Vulcrypt

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Re:coded Trophies

Re: coded Trophies I dont get why some of them are that insanely hard... Why? It is like, now that i have 20 trophies for the Secret Movie and BbS:FM is out... i have no incentive to keep playing this until after i beat that... too bad
  2. V

BBS Theory (Keyblades, MX, Terra, Xehanort & the Ending)

I appriciate your many ideas and your length of theory, yet I think that there are too many things that dont make sense. A lot of your ideas are covuluted and dont fly with the story of kingdom hearts. But there are slot of things that do MAE sense though and for that I appreciate your effort. I...
  3. V

Holy Crap! Nomura never says...

I didn't think of mickey... But i doubt it. DS would be SWEET! Where does it say 3 "heroes"?
  4. V

I guess we never have played as a girl... Nomura is sexist. who knows, DS could be a girl (unlikely).
  5. V

BBS is in the past, so mickey is still an apprentice. EDIT: i added a poll.
  6. V

doubtful, because mickey already has a master, Yen Sid. Although Yen Sid could also be the three's masters...
  7. V

Hades, are you insane? JK!
  8. V

Another + X= Xehanort. Just thinking EDIT: Oops... I just double posted...
  9. V

so close... I wonder why he wouldn't just replicate himself? He's better then Terra. EDIT: Wow this is so off topic. hades, you should start a new thread, get more then just My ans VAT's opinions.
  10. V

that could be... But why the white hair?
  11. V

The only reason that it wouldn't make sense is because we don't know anything about wahat the MX is doing, so maybe his story is the most important. But you're right, playing as the DS could also be a big possibility i didn't even think about.
  12. V

personally i think playing as MX would be sweet. That's just me.
  13. V

i think that is strange... there are many screens of all of the other characters from the Secret Movie...
  14. V

wow. this thread really blew up. has anyone seen in game pictures containing Aqua?
  15. V

Could be, but look at what he says here:
Back