• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by vpha1313

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

KH3 world keyholes locations

My own thoughts. Toy Box- The Keyhole of Andy's Room's Door Twilight Town- The Train station Tower Kingdom of Corona- Town mural of the Royal Family Monstropolis- a special unknown Door from the Door Vault Caribbean- Maybe a special island in the middle of the Sea Arendelle- A special hidden...
  2. V

KH3 world keyholes locations

Where would the Keyholes for Kingdom of Corona Toy Box Arendelle Caribbean San Fransokyo Monstropolis Have been located?
  3. V

More Plot Points

I wanted to start off by saying thanks to those who respond to my posts in actual answers. KH13.com's forums are full of trolls and admins that are real elitist.*ssh*ol*s. So my main post tonight.... 1. Big example of shoe-horning in the series, but why did Xehanort feel the need to steal...
  4. V

Deep Space confusion

Can anyone explain Birth By Sleep's Deep Space's location as a world? 1. Is it just a ship that somehow is capable of traveling the Lanes Between across different already-established alien Worlds? 2. OR is Deep Space's galaxy/Galactic Federation considered just one galactically-massive World...
  5. V

X-Blade and the worlds BBS theory

I noticed in BBS that when Aqua and Mickey defeat Ventus-Vanitas, the X-Blade begins to explode and beams of light start shooting out. Anyone else notice that glowing keyholes start to form and fade away around it as well? I'm thinking that the creation and subsequent destruction of the...
  6. V

American Horror Story world/s

Another non-canon idea going through my head right now..... Montgomery Mansion Briarcliff Manor City of the Coven Cabinet of Curiosities The Hotel Cortez Roanoke Forest What's your favorite idea and Which would be the best world and how would the world's story play out?
  7. V

Game of Thrones World

How would it be portrayed? Name of the world, plot, party member, Bosses, Keyblade reward? IDEAS PEOPLE!!!!!!
  8. V

Keyholes????

I have my own ideas but where do you all think would the keyholes have been located for the BBS and KH2 worlds?
  9. V

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

New worlds part 2 Some new ideas Ant Island/ A Bug’s Life Middle-Earth/ Lord of the Rings Castle Dracula/ Bram Stoker’s Dracula 1992 film Irken Empire/ Invader Zim Land of Oz/ The Wizard of Oz Unicorn Woodlands/ Legend 1985 film Streets of Mystery/ Sherlock Holmes 2009 Sunnydale/ Buffy the...
  10. V

New world ideas

I wanted to start this thread if anyone had a complete idea for a new world. It can be Disney canon or non-canon Here's mine. World: Ant Island Source: Pixar's A Bug's Life Transformation: Sora/Ant, Donald/bumblebee, Goofy/beetle Characters: Flik ( Party member), Atta, Dot, The Queen...
  11. V

Confused about some plot points

I've been trying to get caught up on the story in X Unchained and Back Cover and wanted some clarification. Where do the Keyblade War, X-Blade, Dandelions and Unions, and the Princesses of Heart all fit in together? I'm mostly wanting to know about the Princesses. Kairi's grandmother...
Back