• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ok sunny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ok sunny

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Haven't visited these forums in years, but came out today to exclaim how exciting this announcement is!!! Voted for Sora years ago, never thought he would make it in the game; & nonetheless be the most popular vote! So sweet
  2. ok sunny

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

I doubt most, if any, of these worlds will be in KH3 at all, but what's there to lose? Me list: NEW -Kaua'i from Lilo & Stitch. It's about due time that Stitch's story in the series becomes fulfilled. I like the idea of him just wondering around after BBS and suddenly finding Sora, but that...
  3. ok sunny

The Chamber of Repose

I forgot all about the Chamber of Repose. It seemed like it could have important plot point for a bit, but maybe it was just created to elaborate on Xemnas/Terranort's character a bit in relation to Ventus and Aqua (???). But to argue that, things like this aren't often added to the KH lore for...
  4. ok sunny

Miss Anything From KH1?

I miss the old-school charm of the game. The small details and such really brought that nostalgic feel on for me. What I mean by this is, is stuff like character outfits (CLOUD), certain music tracks, areas in each world, special interactions, etc. Trinities are also quite fun, I'd like to have...
  5. ok sunny

Favorite Playable Characters?

The gameplay in DDD was so smooth, either Sora or Riku would suffice. And as most would agree, KH2 Sora was where it's at in terms of fast paced & strong gameplay
  6. ok sunny

Oi, I can art

I draw I'd like to pursue animation for my career, whereas I graduate high school this year. So, I need to make my portfolio, though I don't know what to put in it. I'm most likely not including any of this art, but I figured I'll post what I got, ya feel? I've got many, many more pieces of...
  7. ok sunny

Luxu and Master of Masters

Even if they have ties to the main characters, it doesn't mean that they necessarily have to look like them, be a reincarnation, the same exact character, etc. They could be distant ancestors to several characters, and who knows, their color pallet could just be a (fun) reference to the people...
  8. ok sunny

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Boxart Revealed!

This is the best KH box art we've had in a long time & considering Lea's on the cover makes me so diddlying happy
  9. ok sunny

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer, Coming December Not gonna lie, I'm a bit more hyped to watch the KHUX Back Cover cinematic more than anything, right now. Everything about it looks beautiful T.T
  10. ok sunny

Organization Members Ranked From Best to Worst (Excluding Xion)

Roxas He's one of my most favorite characters in the series and one of the most realistic & relatable ones, at that. Axel It seems as though I've hopped on the bandwagon of favorite characters, but Axel is a character that resembles change through learning/accepting within the series. Saïx We...
  11. ok sunny

Trophy Completion Statistics

I did recently get the 5k points on the skateboard, but I'm not too far with my trophies. Only around 29% or something. I'd like to try and get more. I'm surprised with these stats tho, even if they're generally better than mine
  12. ok sunny

Would Cloud Beat Sora In a Canon Fight?

Considering you can beat Cloud twice in KHI, I feel like Sora would win in KHII also. I haven't played FFVII yet, so I can't provide much in Cloud's part
  13. ok sunny

what are your top 3 favorite keyblades

Kingdom Key, of course Metal Chocobo. It's not the best blade, but I love chocobo and I love it's length & strength. Dive Wind. Though, I'm not a huge magic guy, but I seriously love the look of this blade.
  14. ok sunny

The Rules & Restrictions to Time Travel

I understood the time travel deal, but was seriously trying to figure it out how Xehanort deals with it. Thanks a lot for this!
Back