• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Vossler

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Out of the Blue

V1 V2
  2. V

Creative Elegance July Pack

If Jade would like to apologise to me, i'll be happy to put this back up :) -Cloud
  3. V

No Prefix For This One.

I just can't seem to get anything constructive around here done anymore. A lot of you know why, it doesn't help me being here, I don't know if it ever will, this place never was for me, no matter how hard I tried making it. I know this isn't the right section really to put this, but this is the...
  4. V

Help/Support ► Prom problem

Wait you had a drunk chick in bed and didn't do anything? Why? I am with goddard on this one do whatever gets you laid quicker. Seriously why can't you do both, go to prom then go to the party afterwards. If I know high school parties I know that they go on for awhile, and it should still be...
  5. V

Tried Some New Things

Just messed around with stuff. Version1 Version 2
  6. V

Suck

CnC Please.
  7. V

Help/Support ► Money Dating Alternatives?!?!?!(I.E. Dates with little to no Money)

Pretty much. It is kind of good and bad in a way.
  8. V

How Do I Put an Art Portfolio Together?

Going to apply for this job, probably not qualified. It is asking for adobe ninjas(whatever the fuck that is) and someone with knowledge on photoshop. Figure why not and try to see what would happen, if I tried to take my art into the real world. I need a portfolio though, and have no idea where...
  9. V

Fall in Summer

CnC Please EDIT D: didnt know the damn uploader would cut it like that and make it jpg.
  10. V

I tried smudging.

Doesn't blend for shit, probably cause I mainly focus on trying to get it to blend.
  11. V

Help/Support ► Money Dating Alternatives?!?!?!(I.E. Dates with little to no Money)

Yeah it does. In my book it does anyway. I went to the movies with a new girl tonight, and had a great time! We went to the movies, not complaining about tonight, had movie passes lol.
  12. V

I am not having relationship problems anymore. I am having closure problems now. Also I am not looking to get into a relationship, I just would like to start dating again, and maybe get some stray on the side, anything to keep my mind of my problems.
  13. V

It is in this day and age. It's not really subjectifying them, I am just looking for a way to have fun with a girl and not trying to spen a lot of money.
  14. V

Oh yeah. I have been with lots of girls I am not really proud of it now that I look back at it. Just what would happen, it is kind of how a lot of the girls in my town are. Also I don't have a beach around me, but I do have a park. I will see what I can do, our mall is horrible as well. I would...
Back