• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Voodoo_Truelove

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Fanfiction ► Blood Alchemist's Adventures of Intelligence.

i'm curious i want to know more :) keep writing i like it
  2. V

Passion craze

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!! the first time i listened to it it didnt interest me but now i cant get enough of it im listening to it now
  3. V

Where's Sephiroth in KH2 ?

yeah i agree with you because cloud has his own story and in the cast list(voices) it had sephiroth in so he probably is part of the side story and you probably will have to fight him at some point but not as a bonus boss
  4. V

Where's Sephiroth in KH2 ?

wasnt cloud supposed to have his own side story goin on in kh2??? well if he does then sephiroth may be linked in with that. i swear cloud has his own side story unless that has been proved wrong so theres my theory
  5. V

Passion Discussion Thread

Re: Pa-Pa-Pa PASSION!!!! wow thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank yoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that rocks its like wow..............heh simple n clean rocks this one rocks harder? cept i dont understand a word of it still good though:D
  6. V

Light? Dark? Or Twilight?

i would be twilight not dark not light but slowely turning to light
  7. V

whhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeew

wow thats sounds well cool
  8. V

offical price KH2

oh right ok so its not going to be loads of pounds (well not 50 pounds) well i dont think there is an official price been released yet but it could be around that price when it is first released but probably a little less
  9. V

offical price KH2

ok are you talking pounds or dollars???
  10. V

Jack Sparrow

ok im a die-hard johnny depp fan till the end so if jack sparrow(and orlando bloom)are in it i think it will be soooooooooooo gd and the screen shots look gd to
  11. V

Hello people

Heya im new joined yesterday!!!!!! :D
  12. V

Better Quality Pictures of V-Jump

wow i luv this world in the first game and it does look more real to but if theres mini-games in it it will remind me of 100 acre woods which i was to crap at*shudder*
Back