• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by voltage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. voltage

Kingdom Hearts Darkness Zero (An Online Multiplayer Fan Game.)

**This game is still in development** Hey everyone. I checked the forum rules and it never stated I couldn't post a video game I was creating. Previously I worked under the creative forum, but I'm hoping for a little more exposure. This is a fan game I started a week ago. I've had previous...
  2. voltage

New Member Posting Rights?

Hi Forum, I've posted a thread in the creative corner for my fan video game and I can't respond to the comments. I've submitted probably 8 attempts of the same response within the last 2 days. I want to make sure the attention isn't ignored as I much appreciate people's interest. Why are my...
  3. voltage

Kingdom Hearts Fan Video Game (Working Title)

Kingdom Hearts Online Video Game (Darkness Zero) Hey everyone! I've got something very exciting to share! A brand new Kingdom Hearts Fan game. This game title has been used for previous works like R3draw studio's releases on Gamejolt. I'm mentioning this to assure you him and I are not the...
Back