• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by VLR.XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread Launch titles will play a massive role.
  2. V

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread The Legend Of Zelda:Skyward Sword Plenty of games have 33 character + names.
  3. V

Mark of...

Re: Mark of Heresy Sora2016 is pretty much spot on. X's on clothing were used as a tracker by Xehanort throughout the series.
  4. V

Organization 13

I hope to God Riku makes it in some way or another. One more epic Sora/'Riku' battle in III please!
  5. V

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Sora Meets ***** (Better Quality)

"You being here just seemed right."?
  6. V

So is it Donald & Goofy's turn next?

Maybe Ven's memories are in there?
  7. V

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending Auch, I wanted to see a down and depressed Sora at the end, would have led nicely to KHIII.
  8. V

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending Maybe the translation is off, and it's saying: "When Lea helped Sora, Sora wasn't able to produce a Keyblade, but right at the end he pops one out and everyone is surprised. Sora leaves alone on a journey and that is the end." ?
  9. V

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending Needs more Marluxia. Lots more Marluxia.
  10. V

Message at the end of KH3D.

Re: Message at the end of KH3D. (Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt General) It's either: 1) A HD remake collection. 2) BBSv2, going over all the blank spots in the timeline. A HD remake collection (BBS:fm, I:fm, RE:COM, II:fm+ at least, with CGI recaps of Days and RE:Coded.) including the...
  11. V

Any theories on KH:BBS Volume 2?

The framework is already there for a PSP game, it would be far better financially (both for the company and consumer), for Squenix to release it on PSP. V2 has to be filling in the gaps. I think the Kairi scene pretty much confirms that. As does 'blank points'...
  12. V

Some KH3D bits in this week's Famitsu.

Excellent. As long as the game isn't all about falling in a dream...
  13. V

Dream Drop Distances' ending/ final bosses and why

If the game is a 'dream', the possibilities for a final boss are near endless.
  14. V

Dream Drop Distances' ending/ final bosses and why

Ending: Someone fails their exam. Simples.
  15. V

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

King and Riku's absense, Aqua's time in the ROD, and Kairi during DreamDropDistance. Sorted, blank spots: filled.
Back