• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Vivi-gamer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vivi-gamer

Personal Disappointments and Pleasures in KH3

While I was dissastisfied with the compressed Twilight Town, I will say the areas we did get were packed with so much content, from interesting NPC's to an outdoor cinema! But like you I first wen't to get out the Gangs Den only to be dissapointed by the World Exit prompt. I think the biggest...
  2. Vivi-gamer

Gummi Ship Advice - Any Quick Mods For the Last Battle?

I beat it! This video is very helpful for anyone who isn't really into the Gummi Ship - Showing a simple build that works - I did put a lock on laser on the Bonus Ships too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxgAB2kmyjU
  3. Vivi-gamer

Don't think I have an Ultima, I tried stringing a few things together and failed pitifully. I've heard people say to use the Endymion Ship but I got tanked.
  4. Vivi-gamer

Hi. I can't do gummi Ship Modding for the life of me, so I was wondering if anyone had any quick fix ideas to help me on the last encoutner for the thermosphere Trophy? I was thinking of just modding one of the templates I have like Highwind 4, any advice would be appreciated.
  5. Vivi-gamer

[SPOILERS] Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts III

Also, I cannot believe they didn't make post game bosses out of the Dissidia Toys - I even went up and smacked them a few times to try :P Along with the Big Dinosaur toy that appeared in the Toy Story short which is in the same store.
  6. Vivi-gamer

Ardenelle Vent

This was the most puzzling thing to me, I remember that being the first thign I went to investigate after beating the world. The interesting thing is that you can walk right up to the door and on the mini-map there is even detail there but you can't go in. Also, In that same area, I found it...
  7. Vivi-gamer

[SPOILERS] Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts III

The biggest Issue I have is how in KH2 After their confrontation Cloud & Sephiroth just vanish... I really throught KH3 was going to settle this but Sephiroth isn't even offered as a Post-Game boss! - I was expecting a Collusuem Trial too, which is non existant. The FF absence in this game was...
  8. Vivi-gamer

A Mystery Within The 100 Acre Woods...

Oh I agree, IMO it was the weakest 'wolrd' in the game - Even the 3 mini-games were identical. But the lack of Eeyore stung more.
  9. Vivi-gamer

A Mystery Within The 100 Acre Woods...

Hello, having beat the game today one of the lingering curiosities I still have was the absence of Eeyore from 100 Acre Woods! I thought it was strange that he wasn't there and was expecting him to pop up in the credits animation but no... I just wonder why this could have been as I'm sure...
  10. Vivi-gamer

Will Disney/Disney Worlds be involved less going forward?

I can't see Kingdom Hearts continuing without Disney - It's teh foundation of the franchise and if anything in later additions to the series we've seen less of S-E material. I think the abscene of FF characters in KH3 was too extreme - Especially the lack of a resolve in the Cloud v Sephiroth...
  11. Vivi-gamer

Axel & Siax mention 'Her'...

Oh okay, I was worried I missed out on something:P Of course we're still getting more content in the Mobile game I guess so maybe 'She' could appear. Upon reading the games Secret Reports, I see we get a further account about the events from Isa :) I can see where the theories point to either
  12. Vivi-gamer

Axel & Siax mention 'Her'...

Title says it all really, I was confused when Axel and Saix refer to someone they both care for - being a Female as reffered to as 'Her' - Who is this? Who is this, has this ever been confirmed within the series before - The only scene I can recall with Lea & Isa prior to their conversion is in...
  13. Vivi-gamer

No Official Strategy Guide?!

Ladies, Gents, I come from anera to where the Strategy Guide is a key part of the experience to a game, so I'm surprised to see for the first time that a big release is lacking one. Final Fantasy XV had one and it was quite valuable - Until the DLC rolled out. But I have the guides for the...
  14. Vivi-gamer

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

The Jungle Book: I know it has been tried before in Birth By Sleep but it is one of the biggest Disney Classics omitted from the series. A Rhythm Mini-Game Like KH2's Atlantica would be a lovely chance of pace & a chance for a surreal moment in having Sora hypnotised by the Snake Kaa. I don't...
  15. Vivi-gamer

ReCoded's Ending Reveal (Spoliers) - I Still Don't Get It...

Thanks for your response :) Okay so when a Keyblade Strikes, the person on the receiving ends Heart is temporarily withheld, if we're going with that how come in DDD :
Back