• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Violetta

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Gameplay video

I'm sorry if this had already been posted but I couldn't find any other thread with this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvwBBjGIf9o&feature=related
  2. V

CODED may not come to the U.S

That's strange... He said he was doing Jimny's voice and now he isn't sure... Maybe he was not supposed to tell us that he was doing Jiminy's voice in the next game and now he is trying to trick us in to thinking that he is not. I mean, if he did his dialog already how can he not know if the...
  3. V

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date Maybe they will add him in the end (the same where KH2 sora appears). Maybe it will be something from coded, you know, like no one gets to play it outside Japan but when they make a reference in the next game people will understand.
  4. V

NA release date?

I would be really happy if they said something about the date sometime soon, but didn't anyonde considered the idea that they haven't announced anything yet because they didn't decide? I think (or at least feel better thinking) that they would have made an announcement before saying something...
  5. V

Cinderella's hair

I would really like to know if it is only me, or anyone else is angry because no one fixed Cinderella's hair in BBS's Destati? Really, it's not brown, it is BLONDE!
  6. V

Aqua in DARK MERIDIAN

I once had a theory like this: That dark beach was a part of the Destiny Islands, thats how Kairi's letter got there. So maybe Aqua went to DI and for some reason (to see Sora and remember Ven) ended up on the dark beach.
  7. V

Episode 7 Summary! [SPOILERS]

Hmmm... Does anyone knows if they showed the credits after the end of this episode? It's just hard to belive that was the end... It didn't make any sense.
  8. V

Ienzo...?

So according to your theory how old is Larxene? She is smaller than Zexion, she should be younger than him, right? Really, look at her body,do you think she looks like a teenager?
  9. V

New Picture Of Braig.

Re: New Picture Of Briag. Hahaha true. But really, everyone was wearing scarfs like that six months ago... At least where I live:lol: By the way, there was a text near the image: 主人公が訪れる新ワールドに 見覚えのあるあの男が登場!? シリーズ最古の世界を描いた注目作、PSP版『KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by...
  10. V

New Picture Of Braig.

I was on V-Jump site and accidentally I found this: Probably Braig.
  11. V

Lexaeus and Zexion

What is their connetion?? Seriously, whenever Lexaeus is in the lobby he is near Zexion; in the Manga when they first appeard the were together; in CoM when Lexaeus died he said "sorry Zexion"; in the novels he is the one who tells Zexion that they are going to castle Oblivinon and in the...
  12. V

Idea on Coded

I know that it's a digitalisation of Jimny's Journal. But you see, Mickey disappeared from the real world and ended up un the journal and probably the same happened with Maleficent and Pete. So maybe when AtW disappeared he ended up there too. Or maybe he ended up on some kind of network and...
  13. V

Idea on Coded

This is just an idea I had a while ago about Coded that I decided to share. Well, the real Maleficent and the real Pete are in the digital world for some reason right? So maybe someone else who disappeard in the explosion of a machine that was trying to convert Kindom Hearts into data (or...
  14. V

Master Eraqus and...Xigbar?

I know Xigbar's Nobody is Braig, but I've been thinking and I came up with another similarity between Eraqus and he: Eraqus must care about Ven's future... Doesn't this sound familiar?
  15. V

Squall/Leon

He would be like how he was in Dissidia.
Back