• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Violet Pluto

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Violet Pluto

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

This makes me realize something sadder: Xehanort basically becomes a dark mirror of Eraqus. They are both extreme in their views but Xehanort was more determined to do what he thought was needed. As I put once, "...nothing can stop him from saving the world." That was in reference to him...
  2. Violet Pluto

KH Shower Thoughts

It is a thread to share, but people may wonder what you mean or disagree as well.
  3. Violet Pluto

I don't remember posting about this two or so months ago but Dark Road did a lot. First because it feels like some may misunderstand this; the darkness within Baldr is one born of the collective darkness of all within Scala. Baldr could feel the hearts of others and their darkness washed over...
  4. Violet Pluto

KH Shower Thoughts

If you take out the Sora connection then he's just some random OC with no connection to the story. Do literally anything else and KHII falls apart hard. Then Days falls apart because the main reason people were invested in Roxas was because he was set up in II and that set up came from his...
  5. Violet Pluto

KH Shower Thoughts

I agree, She states that memories never actually disappear though so I guess she may be able to bring one to the forefront, but she'd have to rearrange them in order to do so.
  6. Violet Pluto

KH Shower Thoughts

Namine had the power to mess with the hearts and therefore the memories of people connected to Sora specifically. It wouldn't happen normally from things like amnesia.
  7. Violet Pluto

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

The version I'm familiar with also say 16th, so I guess Disney and I read the same one. Because these stories often have many variants because they were originally Oral Traditions..
  8. Violet Pluto

KH Shower Thoughts

Being completely fair Xehanort's clones are his past; Sora's are literally pieces of him whose autonomy leaves him comatose (at least before the stretches that were needed to get them back happened). I actually think that works better and cuts down on character bloat even if tragic. I also...
  9. Violet Pluto

To be fair it's kind of impossible to not be that right now since the Book of Prophecies literally makes everything a prophecy in the long run... until the end of KH3 at least.
  10. Violet Pluto

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

To be totally fair, the reason they break into the Radiant Garden castle and why they look so determined to do so at the end of BBS was never explained. Also Isa says that he was dedicated to finding X, but he also just got really jealous once Lea just made new friends. While he has some anger...
  11. Violet Pluto

Kingdom Hearts 20th anniversary event recap video released!

I have no problem with that since I'm much the same way, if I could keep my photos off the internet forever I would. It's just jarring the lengths the camera has to go to to keep him off screen.
  12. Violet Pluto

Kingdom Hearts 20th anniversary event recap video released!

Man I didn't know Nomura didn't like being on camera so much. It's really obvious too, if you watch the video everytime they talk to him it's either focusing on the crowd, or he's just out of shot (even making some very unnatural angles to accomplish this) I guess I didn't expect that.
  13. Violet Pluto

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Also people keep forgetting that Big Hero 6 is a Marvel property. A heavily Disney-fied Marvel property now, but a Marvel property nonetheless.
  14. Violet Pluto

Truthfully I don't want them because Disney doesn't seem to know what to do with those franchises. They got lucky with Marvel having someone who knew, liked and had the ability to uplift even the most unpopular characters like Iron Man and the Avengers who it may be hard to believe now, but only...
  15. Violet Pluto

Both Marvel and Star Wars are already in KH, why add more?
Back