• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by vinnieminnie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

KH2 Final Mix discussion

mayby this is a really stupid question but i still would like to know the awnser :) is the remake of kh:com in 3d a whole new game or is it just a part of kh2:final mix?
  2. V

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

but it isn't confirmed that it isn't coming to europe for sure?
  3. V

KH2 Final Mix discussion

is there a possibility that kh:final mix comes to europe?
  4. V

I don't know where to ask this so I will ask it here:) does anybody know if kh:final mix could come to europe?
  5. V

i live in holland and I think it is stupid that we have to wait until the game gets translated because we don't use the translations and we do have to wait. I can't wait any longer:cry:
  6. V

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

jeej je engels is echt super:D don't look at what I just said to the king mickey because you can't read it:D it is dutch.
  7. V

dream shield

i heard about the dream shield but cant find anything about it. are there pics of it, is it for goofy or sora, how do you get it
  8. V

E.G either an old member or already shown!? Or more then XIII members!

i think that zexion and vexen are back to life but didn't get new numbers so: Enigmatic Man Axel Larxene Vexen Marluxia Zexion Lexaseus DiZ Xaldin Demyx Luxord Xigbal uknown female member
  9. V

Lilo and Stitch world?

i like those side quests so i think it would be fun if they put all his brothers in the game
  10. V

rare mushroom

what do you get when you beat a rare mushroom and what can you do with it
  11. V

the organization members?

there are to many rumored members of the org. but for as far as i know they are all shown in there org. coats 1.larxene 2.lexeaus 3.marluxia 4.vexen 5.zexion 6.axel 7.glowing eye/enigmatic man 8.bhk 9.xaldin 10.demix 11.luxord 12.riku 13.mickey 14.that girl rumored girl (not larxene) 15.diz...
  12. V

the organization members?

there are to many rumored org. mebers can anyone tell me who is not in the organization 1.larxene 2.vexen 3.axel 4.lexeaus 5.marluxia 6.enigmatic man 7.xaldin 8.luxord 9.demyx 10.riku 11.mickey 12.bhk 13.diz 14.zexion 15.that rumored other girl (not larxene) for as far as i know are they al...
  13. V

The difficulty of Kingdom Hearts 2

i like really hard games that take forever to beat so i think they should make it harder
  14. V

How do you beat seproth

if he uses sin harvest then quickly use strike read and when you beat him then tell us :)
  15. V

pictures of Demyx xaldin or luxord ?

does anyone has pictures of demyx xaldin ir luxard?
Back