• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by <VII_Axel>

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

The Unofficial "I Dislike Something in KH2" Thread

Sanctuary<Passion. Sanctuary sucked and Passion rocked. Horrible lyrics. Oh, and bad dubbing
  2. V

Roxas is Crazy!

Why not? Explain to me your reasons why you think it would be a bad game. Because I do not see anything wrong with this idea except for the fact that no one knows much about Roxas' Organization days except Nomura. Plus, Nomura hasn't let us down yet, why should we think that he would disapoint...
  3. V

Roxas is Crazy!

We do not know how long Roxas was in the Organization. We just know he was in it. Also, Riku was his enemy, technically. So was Ansem and the rest of the Organization. They were seeking to combine Roxas with Sora to help him wake up faster. Also, it would be cool to have Organization members as...
  4. V

KH2 gets a 10+9.5+9.0 from EGM!

HA! IN YOUR FACE IGN! w00t!!!
  5. V

Bad part in Sanctuary

The original Japanese track was much better than the translated. This one just sounds messed up and it's wierd for me to hear Utada say Sanctuary.
  6. V

Beaten Game? Come in!

I beat it back in december when I had it imported. I beat the english version on the 3rd. I had midterms.
  7. V

Let's make this game harder

Half this stuff I already do. I never get saved by Mickey because I never died, I didn't give Donald or Goofy anything, and switched them to support. Not only that, I unequipped all their abilities. I've played through proud only using the kingdom key, I never use magic, the only reason I used...
  8. V

Official Ultima Weapon Guide

I did everything. I completed Starry Hill yesterday along with Atlantica. Got the one at the Brink of Despair, and all that crap. The reason for having only 6 eludes me. So I'll check again, but I highly doubt I'll get results.
  9. V

Official Ultima Weapon Guide

I have a problem, on my newest save I did everything on that list to get the Orichalcum+'s. And I only have 6. So uh...yea. Help here?
  10. V

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Mines a belated celebration but WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. I got my copy when it came out in Japan. Hooray for 10 hour air shipping!
  11. V

Your fastest completion time?

I got 100% on KH2 on the import version and I'm not really interested in how they screwed up the secret ending this time in America. All my fastest times come usually after I beat the game at least twice. I don't do speed runs unless I have fully completed the game.
  12. V

Two Keyblades?

More than 3.
  13. V

THankyou for believing me. Becuse I have been to numerous KH forums and I have been shunned because they did not believe me. It gets so annoying but it is just human nature. Humans tend to not accept what they think is impossible. So they are in denial when family members die, don't believe that...
  14. V

I remember it was really fast but I just didn't remember the actual time. 3 minutes sounds right, so I'll go with you for now. Also, if you are mocking me how about you come over my house and I show you the save files. What, do you need physical proof or can your brain not comprehend the...
  15. V

This has bugged me

Heartless are born from the darkness of the heart. Just because you are born from something doesn't mean you have that something. I don't know really how to word it, sorry.
Back