• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Vice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• well i get your jokes, i really do.

i just try to put myself in other people's position, yknow what imean?

mkay then, hope you come back soon and do w/e you were gonna do while you're away.
    g'luck.

ttyl. :)
    Hahaha, seriously? Just goes to show how much time we would have if we didn't procrastinate so much. I find the worst thing to do is to switch on the computer as soon as I wake up, it generally means a completely wasted day...or leave it on during the evening, so if I go out, then come back, I'll go online rather than go to bed.

I'm sure you'll be able to keep busy. Besides, don't you live in Chicago? That must be a lot of fun.

Wow, thanks. I don't exactly have a use for a freakishly high rep power, since I don't often rep people. But it's nice to keep up with everyone else.
    Awww, I didn't get to legitimately rep you for being awesome, whilst it was your user title.

But speaking of your new one, I think I'm going to take a break from here, or at least stop myself logging on so often. I have so many things to do that get forgotten due to all my internet procrastination.

Well hopefully we'll both be a bit more productive now.
    so when do you plan on coming back?

technically, your a nice guy- but some of the stuff you say. omg they make you seem like a jerk. o_0
    Ah well at least you got some things done earlier then expected; better then putting them off till later. Hmmm.. well you could try and take part in a past time like a hobby of some kind.
    Good thinking, I'd do the same but I find it nearly impossible to break away from here without having complete boredom -_- meh, you do have a point, activity at this time of day is slower in comparison to what it was earlier.
    Ah, but I can say the same of myself; like you said it depends on the member and what threads you post in. Most importantly it depends on how you feel at the time, though I try not to get too emotionally involved in threads. Usually that doesn't go according to plan however.
    yeah. i know what you mean, i've learned that there's nice people, normal people, and jerk people. Eventually i'm gonna quit within the next yr or so, i have a need to move on.

there's nothing special about jack in the box. our food is deep fried within the same oil that we don't change every 24 hrs. serious shit. its more gross than you think.

nikka, right now i should be filling out college applications.
    and its tough cause never in my life i thought i would graduate earlier than my class (3 months earlier).

so much pressure*

anyways good luck, vince!
    i love my crazy job. (its a first)
    i get along with everybody (people-person great customer service thing)? and with employees, too.
    but if they give me shit, i give them shit back. literally.

it's happened before. well, hell atleast i get paid for it.

anyways, que paso?
    hey...idk if you saw but I put them on the heroes thread the funny pics of team heroes vs a football pix
    Could you maybe talk to them for me? You're the only mod who's nice to me so that's why I went to you
    Yeah it was decreasing but then it came back, so I don't have a problem anymore. Oh BTW they nega-repped me on a stupid post by me. But I got bad information about the downloads section. I said they were working on it. I didn't read Silh's announcement and I got the bad infomation from Google saying the downloads section will be up and running again but of course that'll never happen.
    Hey Vice I got a big problem. My Rep is decreasing and it's not because people are nega-repping me. It went from 32 to 18 just like that
    OK, sorry for the misunderstanding, though...you cant blame me for thinking that.

anyways, sorry to bother you
    IN a thread you said "too bad there isnt a translator for KHI"

so i thought that u didnt know bittermeat was translator.

if you need something to be translated though you can ask me aswell
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back