• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Vexen o3o

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

What's Wrong with Pridelands?

It wasn't that great of the world. As it was said before, it was pretty bland. I did like that you could run faster though, but that's about it.
  2. V

What struck you as odd?..

The Disney characters in the game... When there's a serious moment then Donald starts speaking, I lose the moment just a little bit.
  3. V

EDIT: DAYS GOT ALL OF THE AWARDS EXPECTED! BEST GAME OF THE YEAR!!!

Re: 358/2 Days didnt get the awards expected :( To be honest, I didn't care for Days at all. I was so excited when I got it, then when I started playing it just didn't live up to all the hype. Elite Beat Agents got 7th? ..... That's a good joke, I'll have to remember that :>
  4. V

larxenes possible somebody name?

I always thought Arlene fit the best... For no really good reason :/ Elenar would make the best sense though.
  5. V

Organization evil or not?

In my opinion, I don't think they were evil. When they tried turning Beast into a heartless, that was stepping over boundries. But all together, I think they were doing more good than evil. All they were taking out was heartless, which if they weren't disposed of they would hurt people. True, it...
  6. V

Kingdom Hearts: BBS Winter Trailer FANDUB

Very nice dubbing there, good job :)
  7. V

NOOOOOO!!!! The Yaoi has already started mocking BBS

People are entitled to like and draw what they want, no matter what. Even if you don't like it, don't act like a child about it. Maybe I'm seeing this differently than others because I like yaoi, but whatever. And please don't stereotype us yaoi lovers as crazy, obsessive, and idiotic 12 year...
  8. V

Are Isa and Lea brothers

I'm very shocked this thread hasn't been closed yet, but regardless, I highly doubt they're related.
  9. V

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) They both look adorable x] I'm diggin' Isa's hair, he looks cuter than Lea :] Can't wait to see these two in the upcoming game.
  10. V

Favourite Lines in 358/2?

You both just keep on running, but I'll always be there to bring you back!"- Axel That line, made me weep inside. Hell that whole scene made me weep. And when Demyx is complaining about Xion making him look bad or something. I don't remember the exact words.
  11. V

worst place for a member of orgnization XIII to fight in

Xemnas at the white house, I'm pretty sure he'd kill everyone, but it'd still be funny to watch.
  12. V

Your favourite 'Kairi'?

I seem to be the only one who doesn't like Xion at all, oh well... I prefer Namine. She can jack bitches up with her pencils ;D
  13. V

Help/Support ► Awkward...

.... Shit that sucks. There's nothing much I can say, I hardly know anything on your current situation with your mom and dad, so it's hard for me to make judgement. Whatever makes you happier I guess :/
  14. V

Well it depends on what you think is better, staying with mom, or your dad? Other then the religious ramblings, is it really all that bad?
  15. V

The best thing to do is try avoiding topics of religion. It starts a huge arguement, and nothing ever gets solved.
Back