• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ventuswayfinder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

About Vanitas and Ventus... (Fun discussion)

I get that KH3 Vanilla didn't make it clear whether Vanitas was a time traveler or not, but I don't understand how using the kids' negativity to reconstruct his heart contradicts the replica information? Do you mind explaining? Vanitas needed a new vessel because his body had been completely...
  2. V

About Vanitas and Ventus... (Fun discussion)

Are you referring to when Ventus fell into a coma after Xehanort removed a piece of his heart and sent him to Destiny Islands to die “in peace”, or when he fell into a coma again after the final battle with Vanitas? If it is the first one: After Xehanort extracted Ven's heart (from which...
  3. V

Dark Road ► (Theory) True Darkness is NOT in Ven

Your theory is interesting. But couldn't it be that Vanitas got a form from Ventus? After all; And Ventus defeated Vanitas' form in BBS, so Vanitas should be formless currently. That’s if his heart, or whatever remains of him, still exists somewhere in the present time. But I...
  4. V

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

I hope this is true; if not, I don’t know how to feel about the whole Child of Destiny thing Chill out, no one is disputing that. They only said it was from Xehanort's suspicions, so his belief shouldn't be considered a reliable confirmation.
  5. V

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

I need to comprehend the entire Ventus-Vanitas situation.
  6. V

RUMOR: More Monsters Inc. screenshots from KINGDOM HEARTS 3?

I am wondering the same thing. I'm so confused right now.
  7. V

November? I thought it was leaked in December? I'm confused.
  8. V

Huh? Elaborate more, cause I don't understand lol
Back