• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ventus13_15

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Why Xion was created [Birth by Sleep Spoilers]

We all know that in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, Xion was just a replica of Roxas with Sora's memories of Kairi, but what if Xemnas (Mansex) had something else in plan for that replica. Now that we know that Terra is Xehanort, it would prove that Xemnas must have Terra's memories and Ansem SoD...
  2. V

MX + Terra= Xehonart

Hey at least it makes sense to me. It would explain why AtW found Xehanort and why he isn't evil.
  3. V

MX + Terra= Xehonart

He wouldn't, but young MX wouldn't act as kind like he did in KHII. And if he was able to pass for nice, what would he be planning? How would he even be able to take of Terra's Body(Ansem taking over riku doesn't count cause of his voice)
  4. V

bbs

This is like the entire base Kingdom Hearts, without it, nothing would make sense. I highly consider this a main game
  5. V

MX + Terra= Xehonart

It kinda makes sense, but if MX was evil, why does Ansem the Wise make him his apprentice?
  6. V

Terra is not Xehanort

You're retarded. It's obvious he's talking about MX in the LS, but that battle isn't even canon!!!!! Just because he isn't tan like Xehanort, doesn't mean that he can't be him. Emitting to Darkness could have tanned him. And it's possible for someone to lose their keyblade shown by Riku in KH1...
  7. V

Something I noticed about "Eraqus"

It doesn't spell SQUARE it spells SUQARE
  8. V

[bbs] CO, last world?

Wow, I never noticed that. That's a really cool picture!!!!
Back