• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ventus12

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ventus12

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Box Art!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Box Art! its amazing cant wait for this
  2. ventus12

the other side

after finishing Dream Drop Distance it got me thinking about the dark realm. we know it has been explored much in previous games and Aqua has spent the most time there of the other characters. But i would like to see a game focused on that realm and not just the realm, its in habitants as well...
  3. ventus12

Official Kingdom Hearts 3D Launch Event Thread!

nintendo world event i dont know if the site it posting its own pictures of the event this morning but i took some that i wanted to share. the line was ridiculously long and by the time i got there everything was sold out but i got the postcards which illl try to upload as well. But i still...
  4. ventus12

i think organization XIII will be returning

Hey everyone i dont come here a lot so im not sure if this was already said, but as the title says i think organization XIII will be returning but in their somebody forms. im basing this off the new KH:3D video when the video was translated you can see in the subtitles and axel is talking in one...
  5. ventus12

The age of riku and sora in kh 3D

Ok thanks for that was what I didn't know
  6. ventus12

The age of riku and sora in kh 3D

Ok so I don't it's just me but it seems like riku and sora both look younger than they did in kh2. To my knowledge the game takes place after kh re:coded. So why do they look younger unless there is a bit information I may have missed.
  7. ventus12

Re:coded it is worth playing?

Re:coded it is worth playing? Im planning on but re:coded today and want to know if it's worth playing as in how is the gameplay and will I miss any thing important about the story. I know the kh games are cannon to each other but is it possible I can miss this one and not be affected much...
  8. ventus12

do you think kh3 should have more FF world or worlds that go into the realm of darkness?

i think we should have more FF worlds and world the go into the realm of darkness more. to give the characters something to explore and widen the story. the game is supposed to be FF+Disney making a great game. while it is a great game i feel disney is stealing the spot light. they have way more...
  9. ventus12

Anyone want to Help me with Mirage Arena? :D

i think i can help with this i have my ven completed with everything so if can find time i can help you breeze right through it
  10. ventus12

The Deck Command Thread!

i dont remember terra and aquas but vens are: blitz, salvation, faith, megaflare, curaga
  11. ventus12

Vanitas's Lingering Spirit strategy.

in the video ven has VS keyblade is that obtained after beating him? and you need to beat him to unlock the secret ending too right?
  12. ventus12

Are you satisfied by BBS?

yes completely content with the game i love the command system and the styles it was way more than i expected it to be since its on a psp. the only thing is that i wish some of terras worlds were long. some i felt like i was there killed a big bady and was gone only opening 3 doors to that. but...
  13. ventus12

secret ending help

*sigh* i would say eff that and jus do every one on critical but i almost have the commands for ven so it would be a waste of time
  14. ventus12

secret ending help

:[ but im confused i have one on critical and 2 on standard i know there has to be sum way without complete 100% since the difficulties are mixed
  15. ventus12

Secret Ending

i got all the reports but two were beaten on standard
Back