• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ventus Air-Man
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    Yeah.....That's what you thought happend.....Mwahahahah.....You see....Ventus, I made a little deal with them.
    *twilight zone theme starts playing* I offerd them you...And your little brother and in exange They would bring me to him so I could once and for all tell him your little secret....mwahahah.....You see.....I never lose.....
    Mwahahahhhhahahahahhahah
    D
    lol Are you sure? Maybe it's because............ I TOLD YOUR BROTHER THE TRUTH!!! mwahahahahahahah
    D
    Oh. lol Okay. As long as your not mad. I was worried ... lol
    D
    Y....Y....Your ignoring me..... :C
    I'm sorry.............
    D
    VENTUS'S little brother!!! "I have something to tell you!!!!"
    D
    Oh no you don't!!!!!
    *Grabs hold of you!!!*
    "If I'm going down, then your going down with me!!!!"
    D
    I'll hold onto you whle they suck me into their wierd machine.. Remember?
    D
    If they get me, I'll bring you with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    D
    SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll tell him!!!!!!!!!
    D
    PffffffffffT
    You'll never get me alive!!!!!!!!!!!
    D
    I could, And I would and I will!!!
    Unless you tell your little brother that Your love for him is unlimitless!!!!! And tht he is your favorite little brother ever!!! Mwahhahaahahahahahahahahaha
    D
    You'll never stop me!!! Ever!!!!!!!!!
    And if you want to try.... Then I'll tell everyone your secret....When I was in your mind I discoverd your darkest secret.....And I'll tell everyone if you don't back off right now!!!! *Keeps flyng* Bwahahahahhaahahahaha
    D
    Pffft!
    I read your mind just before your burned your body!! Mwahahah....Lets see...He's at a ball-game!! Isn't he!! Wth his....Mom! Ha! I'm good!!
    D
    "Why don't you want him to know you love him, like a big brother should??!?!" Im telling him and theres NOTHING you can do about it!!! Mwahahahahahahahah
    D
    *Flys away faster! "Oh yes I do! Stop following me!!! Your brother will know the truth!"
    D
    Squeek!!?!? Noooooooooooo!!!!
    *Flys away!!*
    *Goes to look for your lil bro to tell him you love him!!*
    D
    You can't pounce on me!! I'm a ghost!!!
    lol
    *PHASES through you*
    *Starts screaming* "Hey!!! Ventus's little brother!!! I have something to tell youoooooooo!!"
    D
    Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *Flees and runs to yor brother to tell him the truth*!!
    D
    *Gasp!* I can't believe you! Jerk face!!!
    *Posses your dead corpse and is about to tell your little bro that your love for him his un measurable.
    D
    Runs after your ghost! and stops you from entering the underworld*
    Say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back