• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ventus Air-Man
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• hi, that was a nice fanfic that you made. I have already written two fanfics. One is called Scattered Prodject and the other I forgot.
    Well I speculated such a thing because of the connections between the two in real life. When we sleep it's like existing in darkness cause our eyes are closed and so we see nothing but darkness and we also have no memories of sleep. So sleep is like an existence in darkness.

Being unborn is similar to this also, because we have no memories of being in the womb yet we exist then so it's kinda like sleep.
    Yeah, I saw it, don't worry. I'll get it done by next year (or in a few days XDD) soo yeah. I'll be doing it.
    Actually, there is a FAQ on GameFAQs that has the whole game (except for the latest episode) translated. If you want to read more about coded you probably should read that instead! It will give you far more information. There are also translated videos for up to episode four I believe, but I don't know where those are...
    im more interested in what it deos...........................................................................
    im sure thats not all that comes out of her mouth XD.
    do u have a link where i can download the new bbs trailer to my comp?
    um the VA 4 Xh in kh1 had an awesome laugh it wasnt creepy just sounded evil [muwahahahahahahahahahahah]
    understatement.....................................................................................
    ........................van's laugh is just not right 0~0...............................................
    loading it now >:D ..............................................................................................
    the part that caought my attention most is when ansem said that eahc time the darkness tryed to swallow the world a boy witha keyblade saved it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back