• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
VenTer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Not too bad. Trying to see what's going on in the forums while procrastinating on my portion of the presentation that my group has to do on Tuesday.
    Yeah, it was hilarious. Also, I have a fiction where Moto, a young kid travels into the forest of his school after seeing his classmate going in there.
    No, not really. That's interesting to note. I heard there is a style in Japan where gang members wear white jackets with their surnames on them and carry a wooden sword. Plus, Kuno from Ranma 1/2 also carries a wooden sword.
    I was just watching it for sheer boredom. I'm embarrassed for watching it. Maybe, I should get a job as a movie critic or something.
    I was brilliant. Originally I was just going to emulate them but now we get all the final versions of the games all on one console - it was just perfect! Although it makes the wait to 2.5 and inevitably KH3 very difficult...
    I've only started from the release of 1.5 in the UK (So October 2013). I'm very strict about following the story so I'm just waiting for 2.5 and then I'll probably watch DDD on youtube if it isn't planned to be released before KH3
    I'm great thanks.
    And yeah - I hope it works out. Personally, I don't really think there really is much more of a method than just leveling up as much as you can, but at the same time I've seen people who needed to be level 80 to defeat a boss where I had only been 65. I think being really cautious helps too.
    Riku was annoyingly difficult. In the second battle I had with him I had just come out of the hundred acre wood...so it was kinda difficult to go and level up.

The tactics I used in difficult boss battles was:
    1. Get up a good deal of levels up (depending on what your issue is; if you're just dying really easily then level up health, if it's because you keep running out of cards then increase the deck size).
    2. Line up some sleights and memorize the order so you know the best times to execute them.
    3. Be relentless; don't give them a break - just use sleight after sleight after sleight. Save your '0' cards for when they use sleights
    4. Oogie Boogie card's quite useful; use it when you run out of heals

That's it really. Just keep trying it, you'll subconsciously learn his moves. It's difficult and you often'll wonder 'Why the HECK is CARDS a gameplay mechanic'' or more commonly 'WHY Sora? Why'd you HAVE to say that? Now you're gonna go and have ME fight him. I thought we were pals!' type stuff XD
    *returns the hand shake with added fist bumps*
    Riku was a pain in memories haha
    And I'm awaiting 2.5 with great anticipation, but I'm waiting to find out the preorder bonuses before I do
    With the power of PS4 (and the fact that it already looks amazing despite being so early in development) I don't doubt it'll be tremendous!
    I'm a little cautious about posting wishlists etc here though because I don't wanna see any spoilers, but at the same time you gotta get your ideas out there so you've got that chance of seeing it in the game eh?
    I'm very new to it. The 1.5 remix game came out in October, so I figured it was the perfect time to try it out after the praise I had heard when the KH3 trailer came out. I fell in love with the series after the first 5 seconds of the first game's intro.
    After a break in December/January I finally finished Memories and Days (Days absolutely crushed me - Xion's death still affects me now lol)
    What about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back