• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by venomblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. venomblade

So uh, where's AX?

I haven't been on this forum for awhile, so I'm sure this has been discussed to death. But since Xemnas and Ansem SoD appeared as separate, undefeated entities in the RoS, do people like Mickey and Yen Sid not know that Xemnas is really Terra's body? They're trying to save TAV, but one of them...
  2. venomblade

If Ven's heart is within Sora...

When was that confirmed? I was under the impression, that we either assumed Xemnas was the holder of Terra's heart, or that some of Terra's memories leaked into Xemnas which is why he called Aqua's armor "friend".
  3. venomblade

Possible NA Release Date for KH3D?

During summer? Yessssssss. Gonna play it endlessly all through summer like I did last time with Persona 3 Portable lol.
  4. venomblade

Kinda dumbstruck about the naming scheme of Heartless and Nobody

Ya that's true lol. Nomura really is a master improviser, and I don't think I'd be able to call them otherwise after all of these years.
  5. venomblade

Kinda dumbstruck about the naming scheme of Heartless and Nobody

What I mean is...why is the holder of your heart called the heartless, and the body of the Somebody that is lacking a heart called a nobody? Wouldn't it be easier to call the heartless a nobody because they usually turn into a shadow or a variation of that, so they've lost their image as...
  6. venomblade

Famitsu Screenshots - The Grid, Radiant Garden, Mysterious Tower

Just to confirm, about what it said on that sshot, translated to "In The Grid, when you touch all the (code) word of the same color in the bottom screen, you can use a special trick you can hack the turret and fixed enemy, depending on the combination."
  7. venomblade

Something tells me Sora isn't going to survive 3D

You know what I want to know, I'd like to know what the first ending they went with would've been. Can't remember where I read this, but iirc Nomura was saying how they had to change the ending and I can't remember why...it makes me think the true ending was too "dark" and now we're stuck with...
  8. venomblade

Birth By Sleep on PC?

JPCSP and PCSP are horribly coded and need a gargantuan of a PC to run. You'd be better off just getting a used psp 1000 somewhere.
  9. venomblade

Do you think this is what they decided to do with AX's character?

That's exactly what I'm saying, thank you.
  10. venomblade

Do you think this is what they decided to do with AX's character?

Since the heart has a role on your appearance and what not and if you remember the first KH3D trailer where it's clear MX regained his memories and summoned his keyblade to attack Braig. Do you think that because this happened, with MX in control again, the physical form of AX now again looks...
  11. venomblade

Who do you think are the two remaining character spots on the site?

Can we assume that the 4 spots are laid out for protagonists only?
  12. venomblade

It could be Neku. However it just seems like Neku would be more of a world specific character, when Mickey and Lea would help Sora and Riku throughout the game. I don't see any reason to hide Mickey though, we all know who he is. Same could be said for Lea, but I guess it hasn't exactly been in...
  13. venomblade

http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww116/valkyr09/Capture-3.png This is what I mean. I'm thinking Mickey and Lea? Does anyone know what it says above their head?
  14. venomblade

King and Centaur Xemnas

Had no idea those existed, wow, I hope they do!
  15. venomblade

Who's sitting on the throne?

Aw damn, was getting kinda excited about that and I guess it would've made sense to have the guardian there keeping Sora on lockdown so he wouldn't move. That squiggly line near the top right is a weird part of a backrest lol. edit: notice how the Guardian at the end, transitions to Sora right...
Back