Recent content by Ven_Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

News ► Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World of Tres- Setlist and Special Messages

I have tickets to the show on June 29. Due to a scheduling conflict, I’m wondering if anyone with tickets for the night before would be willing to trade. 2 tickets for 2 tickets
  2. V

World of Tres Concert Impressions

I’m pretty pumped for June 29th now!
  3. V

The Chamber of Repose

It could be possible that the voices heard were Xemnas and Young Xehanort. Or even Xemnas and Ansem SoD. It’s pretty apparent that they were attempting to do the whole 7+13 to get the x-blade with the princesses and original organization. I’m sure they had to have meetings. Especially when Ansem...
  4. V

Confusion over one point with aqua..

It literally just vanished and we’re supposed to assume that meant it went to the realm of light when it looked as if it was just a case of “the camera angle just didn’t have it in the shot”
  5. V

Is this hate for Kairi alone upset me?

I haven’t gotten to the end of the game again yet. So I’ve only seen it once. (When I migrated my save files and whatnot from my old PS4 it deleted all my KH3 data from my new one where I had beaten the game). But I still stand on the fact that it wasn’t the full reason. It was a crappy...
  6. V

I know it wasn’t shown. That’s my point. Showing the Keyblade being separated from her would have made it more acceptable. With the gap in time, I feel as though she should have lost it in the fight on the beach so it could be shown being separated from her and there wouldn’t have been a...
  7. V

Is this hate for Kairi alone upset me?

I don’t think the purpose of her getting kidnapped was to motivate Sora. Xehanort stated that he would use the new 7 pure lights if there weren’t enough guardians. Since she was one of them, it literally had to be her. Xehanort said he needed one more key. Let’s say he decided to fight all...
  8. V

If 0.2 showed it floating away, I’d be on board. But after showing it on the beach, the screen didn’t pan over that far again. So I assumed she “put it away” or de-summoned it. However you wanna put it
  9. V

But the Keyblade wasn’t from that world either. So it shouldn’t have gone to Destiny Islands either.
  10. V

The issue with that plot point is that it’s a large gap imo to assume her Keyblade laying next to her meant it was floating to the realm of light. Does that mean that if she was laying 1 foot to the right when the worlds were restored that she would have gone to the realm of light? I can get...
  11. V

I’m all for the stretches this series makes, but I just assumed it could still be summoned since ya know, that’s always been the case with every Keyblade in the series. Her losing it is a big stretch.
  12. V

When did she lose her Keyblade? I rewatched 0.2s ending. When did she lose it? I don’t understand why she didn’t use it on that one scene with Ansem the Wise. It still confuses me.
  13. V

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

But it was bought on the black market. Lol. (This is sarcasm as I made that statement about someone getting it for Christmas a while ago)
  14. V

Facebook market place is hardly the black market. It’s like the blue marked.
  15. V

What if the people who bought them legitimately bought them as Christmas gifts? Maybe Christmas day, we'll see a few "I got KH3 early for Christmas!" tweets or something