• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ven63087

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced I want nothing to do with a collector's edition UNLESS it comes with a special edition Kingdom Hearts 3DS. Seriously? A face plate?? That's all they could do?? Nintendo shanks America EVERY TIME when it comes to English versions of its...
  2. V

NA Re: Coded Website Updated

OK after seeing the last few seconds of that trailer (where it showed the Org. XIII member (my vote goes to Xion)) made me really think about getting this game. I was thinking about not getting this game but now i'm on the fence
  3. V

Official BbS Pre-Order Discussion Thread

since this is the pre-order thread i'll post my rant here: i'm am so pissed that best buy has the game on a 2 week back order. i was so ready to have the game in my hands but when i woke this morning.....UUUUGGGHHHHH the order status says "1 item on backorder"
  4. V

Birth by Sleep Voice Actors Nimoy Confirmed

James Woods = Hades (Obviously) Leonard Nemoy = Xehanort (i think) im more concerned about the "new" features in the American version...what will be different from the JP version? could this lead to a Final Mix version?
  5. V

Recent Scans Translated

so does this mean that Kairi can use the Keyblade as well?
  6. V

Organization XIII (oops my bad, XIV)

i believe the seen you were talking about with Zion and Roxas... is actually Xion and RIKU but i could be wrong.
  7. V

all this talk about Roxas and Xion brings up another question: how is Xion able to use the Keyblade when Roxas is the "current" owner? ( as we've seen from the 358/2 trailer from the SE site) i guess we can only assume since we really dont know
  8. V

ahhh... i see >_> i guess it would help to read those actually lol
  9. V

ok when was this established?
  10. V

i do not recall Master Ansem having more then one apprentice....just Xehanort. Ofc ourse we know that Xemnas was the one that started it but how did the other members become part of the Org?
  11. V

do you think we will find out how the Organization started in 358/2?
  12. V

Xion

if you ask me Xion looks like a Black haired Namine
  13. V

Sora theory

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, but in KH1, during Atlantica, King Triton says, "The Keybearer shatters peace and brings ruin" Do you think that Sora will eventually turn to darkness ad cause major destruction?
  14. V

ES...evil..or not?

for those of you who have battled the ES and seen the secret ending to KH2 FM+ here is a question for you...do you think he is a boss in the next KH game? we know he is a boss in FM+ and in the secret ending he is battling the Old Mage. remember in KH FM the Mysterious man happened to be...
  15. V

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ

here a question for those WHO HAVE KH2 FM+. why are the controls switched/ ( Attack = Circle, Jump = X)?
Back