• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ven-roxas21

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Re:coded Ultimania - Scenario Mysteries Interview Translated!

Re: coded Ultimania - Scenario Mysteries Interview Translated! did anyone else notice how all the people who need to have their pain ended had a negative connection with Xehanort?
  2. V

Movie Voucher?

So if you go to Gamestop.com - Buy PSP 3000 GameStop Exclusive KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Entertainment Pack - Mystic Silver - Sony PSP, it says that the psp bundle comes with a movie voucher. FOR WHAT??!!! this is buggin me! if you know can you tell me? thank you
  3. V

lol. this is too funny!

so im reading the sequel to A Wrinkle In Time, which is A Wind In The Door. and in it there are beings with the power of nothingness (echtroi). the have the power to X things. X-ing something causes it to be destroyed. or to lack identity. lol. as soon as i read that i thought of Org XIII...
  4. V

Favourite Lines in 358/2?

the saddest line in the game had to be "maybe today we'll finally hit the beach" - roxas. only because he had forgotten everything, yet still held on to that one dream. i rewatched the ending and felt soooooo bad for poor roxas. the best scene in teh game was the roxas axel xion scene...
  5. V

i just noticed in the new trailor..

i just watched the new trailor.. y are terra and aqua fighting (10ish seconds in)? its in cgi so i was thinking the ending?
  6. V

Jesse McCartney returning for Birth By Sleep

Re: Jesse McCartney returning for BbS???? i think it would be kinda funny if he wasn't talkin bout bbs but some other kh game like the unknown 4th or the third and he voiced roxas again.. just to get u roxas haters mad
  7. V

a cool plot twist

wouldn't it be unexpected if sora like sacraficed himself to save riku and kairi and roxas was recreated but due to the nature of how he died, he had no darkness in his heart so he never made a heartless. The remnants of sora in roxas could tell him to help riku and kairi. toward the end of the...
  8. V

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Final Mix?

This should definately be almost completely voiced and put up on the wii!!! the bottom screen wasn't that effective, just use the corners on a tv like they always do for the map
  9. V

Plot holes of Days?

lol... or mabey cause they had 2 keyblade weilders, but only one keyblade nobody... but why oathkeeper/oblivion
  10. V

Plot holes of Days?

i cant remember the room name... but the one where there are the thirteen stones... one for each of the members... roxas symbol has the oathkeeper and oblivion crossed, but the organization never saw him use either of those.. and he could only single weild for all they knew... so why was his...
  11. V

Plot holes of Days?

a real plot hole would be roxas' logo thing. oathkeeper and oblivion, when he couldn't dual weild (that the organization knew) and (without changing gears since non to the other org. members did that in story mode) he had the kingdom key... NOW THAT IS A PLOT-HOLE... NOT A LACK OF INCLUDING
  12. V

"The Man in Black Reflects"

which one is the gayblade
  13. V

so... i just called gamestop

i just called them about the book... and he checked and said that their street date for Days was taken off... so when they get the game they can start selling it... like even if they get it early. he said that that is not just a gamestop thing, but anyone who is selling the game
  14. V

date change?!

I went to pick up the strategy guide today... and they didn't have it. i check gamestops website and now it says the 29th for the game and the guide.. when did this happen?
  15. V

agrabah in BBS?

i agree with this b/c triton said that the key weilder was no good and could only bring pain... not his exact words, but maybe xahanort did something, or maybe terra
Back