• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Vaxyle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vaxyle

Wait... how come King Mickey...?

Even if they never met in person he knew the name, he was already a Keyblade Master when he talked with Ansem the Wise, maybe he faked ignorance.
  2. Vaxyle

Yes, besides something had to trigger him to go into the Real of Darkness and retrieve the D Keyblade.
  3. Vaxyle

I know, IN Re.Coded He talked to Yen Sid about Ven, Terra and Xehanort.
  4. Vaxyle

I honestly don't think Mater Yen Sid hide de identity of Xehanort to Mickey after the mess of BbS :S
  5. Vaxyle

How come King Mickey didn't recognized Terranort when he and Ansem the Wise talked in KHII?:confused: I mean, I don't remember if Mickey and Terra interacted in BbS but he definitely knew Xehanort's name by then so, what the duck? Plot hole?
  6. Vaxyle

Im looking for this promotional picture

Thanks! I don't mind the logos, just all the japanese letters and announcements. Hope the Ultimania pic come out eventually :D!
  7. Vaxyle

Thanks @Ruran but... it's really, really small XD, not to be ungrateful, thanks for answering. :biggrin:
  8. Vaxyle

Does anybody has the Famitsu #1267 cover clean? (without the letters and all the stuff) Pic: http://www.levelupvideogames.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Famitsu-1267.jpg Thanks. :cool:
  9. Vaxyle

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

I have the hunch that all this thing of "BbS Vol.II" is only the name of the Secret Episode of "BbS:FM". But is only me.
  10. Vaxyle

Kingdom Hearts SPACE.

Ok, I have something special for all of you today, it took me a few hours and I had to create the 3 main ones but at last I made a KH Space Map were all the worlds actually fit. BUT before you say "Wait.. THAT´S NOT RIGHT, IT DOESN'T FIT!!!" consider the fact that the world rotate, also...
  11. Vaxyle

Characters

The Key word would be Destructive as Chris211 pointed out. I can picture a guy with a massive amount of power and stamina.
  12. Vaxyle

Characters

True, is all about trios, but IMO a 4th memeber resembling "fire" wouldn't be out of context, thinking about connections and completing the circle of things.
  13. Vaxyle

Characters

Yeah, but still, is odd that they left an element out-and now that your reminded me- from the very beginning.
  14. Vaxyle

Characters

Did anyone notice that there is a element missing in the 3 main characters on the game? I mean, Terra = Earth, Aqua = Water and Ventus= Wind. But what about Fire? ( I looked it up, the latin word for fire, Ignis, and is a very good name for a character) SE did that on purpose? There was not...
  15. Vaxyle

Keyblade Graveyard battle with FATE OF THE UNKNOWN.

I keed I keed, I was bored at that time. And yes, is a random quote from an anime I belive XD!!! And I dont think you hate the song, just pointing that you failed to grasp the awesomeness of watching the real game event with the actual song, mainly bcs you have heard the song too many times...
Back