• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Vasquez

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?) SE sending the game to retailers this early is insane.
  2. V

Wait. How is MX able to return as a Somebody in a form that isn't Terranort?

MX's heart did fall to darkness via Terranort in Radiant Gardian but the body that heart was inhabiting was Terranort. The pysical form of the somebody reformed would be Terranort, right? Was the MX in DDD time traveling? It's confusing because some form of MX must be in the present or YMX would...
  3. V

0.2 60fps on ps4 pro

A 1080p image at a locked 30fps with no frame pacing issues (I'm looking at you FFXV) would be the hope for 0.2 on all versions of the ps4 and for KH3 too. I would hope that pro owners have the option for that with supersampling and are not forced to play with an unlocked framerate.
  4. V

What order should we play Kingdom Hearts 2.8 in?

Someone should Ask Nomura what order to play the game in. Anyway assuming you haven't been living undera roc you already know DDD, so that last. I would watch backcover first because 0.2 references it slightly.
  5. V

[SPOILER] KH2.8 Special credits (the one on the game selection menu)

Kairi's frinedship status is downplayed in comparison to others because she was is powerless (in an active sort of sense). Sora, Riku, Axel, Xion, Terra, Saix(?),Terra, Ven, Roxas, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Aqua ect.. go on grand adventures/lengths to help friends because they aren't powerless...
  6. V

[SPOILER] Full Back Cover in English!!!!

Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer...
  7. V

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer...
  8. V

[SPOILER] KH2.8 Special credits (the one on the game selection menu)

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer...
  9. V

Uh dunno if this is a spoiler but the pro version of 0.2 runs at at an unlocked framerate that reaches 60fps on the pro.
  10. V

Add a giant space to the first post.
  11. V

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Spoiler Ban

I'm hearing that the jp version of the game expectedly does not have eng subs/dubs.
  12. V

English dub being in the jp version of KH 2.8

English subs were in the Japanese version of FFXV. I think that is the best one could hope for.
  13. V

Are they ruining it for you?

Spoilers do not ruin stories that interest the reader.
Back