• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Vanitas_Booker

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vanitas_Booker

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Boxart Revealed!

Interesting... some characters seem to be missing in my opinion... On a different note, will that limit form figure only come with the limited edition version of the Japanese game or will we be able to order it online separately?
  2. Vanitas_Booker

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Birth by Sleep Screenshots Revealed!

As awesome as these are, I'm really wanting to see what Vanitas looks like in the better graphics....
  3. Vanitas_Booker

Somewhat lost on what to do next....

Well, what's funny is that I've played through KH dozens of times, and this has never happened. But, last night, I turned off the system, and for some reason the "Normal Drive" pulled up for Neverland, Halloween Town, and Atlantica, and somehow I was able to travel to it... I have no idea what...
  4. Vanitas_Booker

Well, usually when you unlock a world it says "Normal Drive" and "Warp Drive". Usually there's only "Normal Drive" if you haven't landed there yet, but not even that is showing up.... I don't think it's a bug, by any means, I just think it's a bit confusing.
  5. Vanitas_Booker

So I just got 1.5, and I'm playing KHFM. My problem is, I've beat every world and locked it except Atlantica, Hollow Bastion, and End of the World. Right now, after I locked Olympus Coliseum, it said I should go revisit worlds and look for treasure..... do I really have to go and find treasure...
  6. Vanitas_Booker

Birth By Sleep Play Arts petition

The shorter hair makes him look MUCH better. In KH1, it looked more feminine than he usually did, but in DDD he looked like he should.
  7. Vanitas_Booker

Yeah, definitely..... lesson to learn from Square Enix: looks can be deceiving..... 0_0 I'm just happy that the majority of KH characters look like their own gender.... except Riku in Kh1.... he looks like a female body-builder......
  8. Vanitas_Booker

I've never owned a play arts female figure, but Japanese art usually makes the female characters extraordinarily "pretty". I don't like though when the Japanese make the guys in Anime type games (like KH) look pretty like the females. Sora, Vanitas, Roxas, Ventus, Terra, kh2 Riku, DDD Riku, and...
  9. Vanitas_Booker

I know! They are super cool! This is vacuum forming Homemade vacuum forming a helmet - YouTube (Credit to whomever these videos and pictures belong to) And they use it to make things like this (after the paint/tint/detailing process).... I wish they would just do some sort of Birth By Sleep...
  10. Vanitas_Booker

It's a great game, like REALLY great! It's awesome! :) Yeah, there aren't too many Vanitas' cosplayers... especially with the mask, which I am doing... and I'm vacuum forming it, which is the same thing they did to make Rinzler's and CLU's helmets in Tron Legacy... I'm spending a LOT of money on...
  11. Vanitas_Booker

That is nice detail, I must say! Ew..... just don't talk about KH1 Atlantica... They made a mistake with making that world have every room look exactly the same..... But, including my play arts, look at all the KH stuff I have gotten here lately! I made the keyblade, and it still needs a chain...
  12. Vanitas_Booker

Vanitas Height

Yes, and there is also something else I want to take into consideration... If my calculations are correct, then it would make total sense for Vanitas to be taller than Sora. When Vanitas was "born" he did NOT have any relation to Sora. If you read the novel, he actually looked like the Black...
  13. Vanitas_Booker

Yeah, I had to fix it by just putting it in a pot of boiling water and straightening it out myself... no big deal :) It was so disturbing though, because Sora was practically loose in the box and the inside of the box looked like someone had some kind of vengeance against Sora.... but, fixing...
  14. Vanitas_Booker

Don't worry, this thread wasn't really "dead" it just hasn't been used for a week or so :) I LOVE the play arts kai Riku, and I really like the Sora, but you are right... The Sora isn't as well done... the package my Sora cam in was crushed, his head had fallen off, and his Ultima weapon was...
  15. Vanitas_Booker

Favorite Characters in KH2

Roxas, Axel, Xigbar, Sora, and Riku. (in no particular order)
Back