• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Vanilla

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vanilla

Aqua Artwork - Birth By Sleep

This looks lovely~! You have really clean and defined line work, and the solid coloring showcases that and allows the lines to breathe. I also like how the image is cropped! Great sense of action and the placement of Aqua balances out the composition nicely. I'm curious what materials you used...
  2. Vanilla

Checking Back In

Hey! Petra here, though I don't think anyone knew me by this name back when I was still active. Before my username was Vanilla I went by doomprinny/doom. Yikes that feels like a past life now. Hopefully this is an acceptable place to post this? I haven't used forums in close to a decade. While...
  3. Vanilla

Some Recent Things?

Seeing as I've been a ghost lately and haven't been tagging for a few months so I thought I'd share? Sure alright. (in order of oldest to newest)
  4. Vanilla

Icons

Just a bit of experimentation, by salvaging some stocks from the depths of my files. I'm mainly posting these for your thoughts. If you wish to claim one, I request that you give thoughtful opinions and suggestions. tl;dr Critique before requesting Just include which icon you would like at...
  5. Vanilla

Explain

What happened I do not understand You used to be so beautiful
  6. Vanilla

FRUIT

Why am I tagging again? D: Messing around in photoshop is enjoyable, prepare for the Raspberyl Armada? critique would be lovely. FIRST WAVE SECOND WAVE
  7. Vanilla

Hurr this old thing again

FUUUCK, DISGAEA 3!!! THEY BIG SO YOU CAN C THEM. Yeh they're pretty simplistic, only recolored them. Like my usual shitty icon posts; post here if you want them. Ask for a size and which icon that you want, no two people will have the same icon. Only because I find it silly. :D I will pm you...
  8. Vanilla

Traps lol

So uh, I've been intrigued lately about the fears people seem to have with homosexual males/females and people that simply blur the lines of gender identity. Frankly I wish to know what causes some of you to have a dislike/fear or be bothered by individuals of whom may not directly belong in a...
  9. Vanilla

Help/Support ► My Bro Is Gay

lol i can't believe this thread is still alive. But dont worry, i'd be pissed if my brother wus ghey, we're hard to deal with. :/
  10. Vanilla

Chuu~

Some Boys Love for you. <3 Original characters Syringe(the trap looking one), and Striker(dominate).
  11. Vanilla

A.meagari A.ssignment #002

A.MEAGARI A.SSIGNMENT #002 For this assignment we'll finally have a clan logo!! XD Please follow the rules. - Yes, it seems we finally have another assingment. 8D Hopefully this will be more succesful that our first assignment.. - Size: Normal size, no bigger than 400 x 300 Stock: Anything...
  12. Vanilla

Happy Birthday Hana!! XD;

Happy Birthday Hanatori! Today, Is my Love Hanatori's Birthday! She's be turning 15 this year! I hope her the best this year! So drop in and give a shout out to KHi's sexiest member! XD;
  13. Vanilla

+ameagari.no.{kioku}

ameagari.no.{kioku} [Memories of >> after the r.a.i.n.] ((This is a graphics clan Based on things [New] Our current members: -Doomprinny- -Hanatori- -Epilogue- -Color Me Evil- -Apple- -MilkMan- -Sweet Raine- -GamerGirl- -Digital Gopher- {{ Applications Available }} T.his will be a...
  14. Vanilla

Hello all

I am new to this forum and it seems very active so I hope I have a lot of fun xD
Back